Fidelity Spire now has a $5 bonus cash offer when you apply. Receive a $5 cash bonus for each person that you’ve referred towards this free app. Check out other referral bonuses here.
With Fidelity Spire, they are a personal finance utensil that assists you with your goals. Additionally, they will help you stay focused so you can save and invest your money better. Read below for more information on Fidelity Spire and what they have to offer.
Fidelity Spire $50 Bonus
Earn up to $50 when you roll over or fund an eligible Fidelity Investment Services IRA.
- What you’ll get: $50 Bonus
- Eligible account: Fidelity Spire
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
(No Offer Expiration Date Listed)
|Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing (Up to $700 Cash), WeBull (Get free stocks), TradeStation ($150 Cash), TradeStation (Up To $1,200 Crypto Bonus ), and Betterment (12 Months free Service).
How to Earn Bonus
In order to receive the bonus award, Spire users must comply with the following requirements:
- Register for the offer by opening a new, eligible Fidelity account on or after 9/30/2021. The eligible account must be opened within the Fidelity Spire® app. As a confirmation of your registration, an email will be sent to the email address you provided during the account opening process within 48 hours after the eligible account has been established in good order.
- Accounts opened with a designated Fidelity representative or through any means outside of the Fidelity Spire® app will not be registered or eligible for this offer.
- Eligible accounts include The Fidelity Account, Fidelity Cash Management Account, Fidelity Roth IRA, or a Fidelity Traditional IRA. No other accounts are eligible for this offer. Each eligible account has unique features which you should consider prior to opening. This offer does not constitute a recommendation by Fidelity as to which, if any, account is appropriate for your personal situation.
- For individuals who open a Roth or Traditional IRA account, in order to be eligible to contribute to the IRA (traditional or Roth) you will need to have earned income at least equal to any IRA contribution made for 2021. Individuals who max out their contribution for the calendar year are also not eligible for the bonus award. If an individual has no earned income, they will not be eligible to make contributions to the Roth or Traditional IRA and as a result not eligible for the bonus award.
- Establish an automatic monthly deposit with a minimum of $10 per month which must remain in effect for at least 6 months from the date of initial deposit. Fidelity may charge accounts that fail to comply with this requirement the cost of the bonus award.
- The Net Deposit at the end of the 20 days after account opening (“the qualification period”) must reach one of the following tiers. Deposits of $10.00 to $24.99 may receive $10, deposits of $25.00 to $49.99 may receive $25, and deposits of $50.00 or more may receive $50.00. Funding must come from an external, non-Fidelity source.
- For purposes of this offer, “Net Deposits” shall mean total external deposits or transfers (including cash, eligible securities and/or margin debit balance transfers) minus assets withdrawn or transferred out of the account within the qualification period.
- Account holders must maintain the bonus award (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility, or margin debit balances) in the account for at least 6 months from the date on which the bonus award is credited to the account. Fidelity may charge accounts that fail to comply with this requirement the cost of the bonus award.
The bonus award will be deposited directly to the eligible account within 5 business days after the qualification period. Amounts deposited by you to qualify for the offer and by Fidelity in the form of the bonus award will be initially held in the eligible account’s core position. You will be provided information regarding the available core positions for the account type you select during the account opening process. Depending on the account type you select, you may have the option of selecting a money-market fund sponsored by a Fidelity affiliate as your core position. No further investment or trading is required to qualify for the offer.
- This offer is available to new or existing Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC (“Fidelity”) customers who open a new, eligible Fidelity account on or after 9/30/2021 in the Fidelity Spire® app and establish the required automatic monthly deposit as detailed below.
- Offer is limited to one account per individual.
Fidelity Spire $5 Welcome Bonus
Receive a $5 cash bonus when you get the Fidelity Spire app and make a free account. Then, you must make a goal and link it with a Fidelity Cash Management Account (FCMA). After you’ve met all of the requirements, the money will appear in your account in about 2-3 business days. Plus, there aren’t any fees or minimum balance requirements included with these accounts.
(Visit for more information)
Fidelity Spire $5 Referral
Get a $5 cash bonus for each person that you’ve referred towards Fidelity Spire. You’ll be able to refer no more than 5 friends. However, you must be eligible for the $5 welcome bonus before you can refer. Once you’ve made an account, you can partake in this referral bonus. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign into the Fidelity Spire app.
- Visit “More” > “Offers” > “Invite Friends” > “Messages”
- Send invitation messages with your personal referral code.
Furthermore, you’ll be able to get your $5 cash bonus in your account in about 2-3 business days after your referral uses your link. Then, they must download the app and sign up for an account.
Fidelity Spire Features
When you use Fidelity Spire, there are several perks that will help you prioritize, plan, and meet financial objectives. Some of these features are:
- Organization. See what, when, and how much you want to save. If you don’t have a goal in mind, Fidelity offers a decision tool to view potential impact.
- Link an account to your goal. Put money to your goal and see if you’ve met your objective for a short and long term.
- Learn as you go. You can read content that’s based off of financial basics and goals. Fidelity Spire offers this feature for free.
However, if you want to use all of their site perks, you need a FCMA, and a brokerage account. Your brokerage account is made for spending and cash management. Plus, with a Fidelity Spire account, you’ll be able to view your progress towards your goals. You can even add or delete goals to fit your current situations. If you don’t have a FCMA, you can still use Fidelity Spire to make goals, and use some of their perks.
Get access to Fidelity Spire’s complete arsenal of features when you make a Fidelity Go (FGO) account.
When you use Fidelity Spire, it will make reaching your financial objectives much easier. You’ll be able to maintain your focus, plan, save, and invest your money much better. Additionally, there are several features that comes with their account that will help you reach your goals in the short and long terms.