First Bank Financial Centre is offering Wisconsin residents a $160 bonus when you open a new Checking Account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is meet two of the three requirements within 120 days of account opening and the bonus is yours! You can either make 3 deposits in 3 months, make 25 signature based debit card transactions, or make 6 or more online Bill Pay transactions.
If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can! However, if you would like to learn more about other offers, be sure to check out updated list of First Bank Financial Centre Bonuses! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.30% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Bank Financial Centre Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Value Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $160
- Availability: WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull via Chex System
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: Must meet two of the three requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $6 monthly fee can be waived with:
- 24 debit card transactions, each transaction subtracting $0.25 from the monthly fee
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 12 months
First Bank Financial Centre Bonus Requirements
- Open a Checking Account from First Bank Financial Centre
- Within 120 days of account opening complete 2 of the following 3 requirements:
- Set up and receive a recurring Direct Deposit of $250+ for 3 months
- Make 25 signature based Debit Card transactions; $5 minimum
- Make 6 Online Bill Pay transactions.
- After the 120 days, the bonus will be deposited into your account if you have completed 2 of the 3 requirements.
First Bank Financial Centre Fine Print
- Any owner or signer on the account has previously been an owner or signer on a different First Bank Financial Centre (FBFC) consumer checking account within the past three (3) years, FBFC reserves the right to deny this incentive.
- Accounts with an FBFC employee as primary owner are not eligible.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- If the new account becomes overdrawn within the first 135 days, FBFC reserves the right to deny this incentive.
- If the checking account is closed by the customer or FBFC within 12 months after account opening, FBFC reserves the right to deny the incentive or deduct the cash reward for that account at closing.
- Offer must be presented at account opening to receive this reward.
- Online Accounts are not eligible for this reward.
- This offer applies to new checking accounts that must be opened with new money not currently on deposit with FBFC.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from First Bank Financial Centre is great for those who lives in Wisconsin and would like to start a new banking experience. Not only do you get to enjoy a rather generous bonus just for signing up and meeting the requirements, but you will also be able to utilize a range of features to better your banking experiences.
However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
• 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
• No Penalty APR.
• Late Fee Waiver.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 Annual Fee.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
-See Rates & Fees