For residents of Illinois, First Savings Bank of Hegewisch is offering up to a $150 bonus when you open a Checking account and meet certain requirements.
To qualify for this bonus, you must open a new checking account, add direct deposit, and activate e-statements to earn a total of a $150. Choose from a Free Checking, Senior Checking, Interest Checking, Free Checking Plus Interest, or Checking Extra account.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you are interested in another First Savings Bank of Hegewisch promotion, be sure to check out our review of their $25 Referral Bonus!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First Savings Bank of Hegewisch Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$20, can be waived
- Totally Free Checking: No monthly fees
- Free Checking Plus Interest: No monthly fees
- Senior Checking: No monthly fees
- 1st Checking: No monthly fees
- E-Account: $20; waived with Direct Deposit and 5 transactions per statement cycle and estatements
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
First Savings Bank of Hegewisch Requirements
- Open a new Checking account from First Savings Bank of Hegewisch with an opening balance of $300 or more to receive a bonus of $50.
- Add Direct Deposit of your payroll check, pension check, or social security check to receive an additional bonus of $50.
- GO GREEN and activate e-Statements to receive another bonus of $50.
- Maintain a positive account balance for 90 days to qualify for the bonus offer.
First Savings Bank of Hegewisch Bonus Fine Print
- All opening balances must be New Money.
- The account must be opened and maintain a positive daily balance for 60 days to receive the bonus.
- Five monthly transactions required.
- Bonus will be credited within 90 days of account opening.
- Direct Deposit must be credited to new Checking account within 60 days of account opening and be $500 or more. Bonus will be credited within 30 days after direct deposit.
- e-Statement must be activated for the new Checking account within 30 days of account opening. Bonus will be credited within 30 days after qualifying time period.
- Bonus amounts are credited to your checking account and considered interest for tax purposes, subject to 1099 reporting.
- This offer is for new customers to the bank or for existing customers who do not presently have a checking account with the bank.
- All interest-bearing checking accounts have daily compounding interest.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Limit one bonus offer per household.
- This offer may be withdrawn at anytime.
- Personal accounts only.
- Bonus cannot be combined with any other offer.
If you’re in a location where First Savings Bank of Hegewisch is located and you’re interested in this bonus offer, check it out today! Open any one of their great checking accounts, add direct deposit, and activate e-statements to earn a total of a $150 bonus.
Each account will provide you with all the basic features you need. These include a free Visa debit card, free Online and Mobile Banking, 6 free foreign ATM transactions per cycle (foreign surcharge fees may apply), and much more!
However, if you are not interested in a new banking experience, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $50 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card:
-Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business
-0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
-Employee cards at no additional cost
-No Annual Fee