First Midwest Bank is offering residents of Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa an attractive $250 bonus when you open a Essential Business Checking account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new Essential Business Checking account with an opening deposit of $1,000. Within 90 days, complete any combination of the following at least 10 times: Online bill payment, Business mobile check deposit, Debit card transactions, Checks paid, Wire transfers, or ACH credit or debit. After the 90 day qualification period, the $250 bonus will be deposited into your account within 60 days.
Additionally, you will have access to the best customer service and care the bank has to offer. For those interested, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
HSBC Choice checking account: Get a $200 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Choice Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.22% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS119 by February 4, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by February 18, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
First Midwest Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Essential, Essential Plus, or Essential Deluxe Business Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bonus
- Availability: IL, ID, IA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Fund up to $2,500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $15 – $75
- Essential Business Checking: $15 monthly fee waived with $1,500 in average collected balance
- Essential Plus Business Checking: $20 monthly fee waived with $5,000 in average collected balance
- Essential Deluxe Business Checking: $75 monthly fee waived with:
- $75,000 average collected balance in combined business deposit accounts
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 90 days
First Midwest Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Essential Business Checking account from First Midwest Bank with a $1,000 opening deposit.
- Within 90 days, complete any combination of the following at least 10 times:
- Online bill payment
- Business mobile check deposit
- Debit card transactions
- Checks paid
- Wire transfers
- ACH credit or debit
- Once you have met the requirements, you will earn the $250 bonus within 60 days of the transactions being, after the 90 day qualification period.
First Midwest Bank Bonus Fine Print
New money is defined as funds not on deposit at First Midwest Bank within the last 90 days.
Account must be open with a positive balance to receive payout.
Promotional credit may be subject to IRS 1099-INT Form reporting and may be considered taxable income to you.
This offer is applicable once per client and only one bonus per account.
If you are a current business owner who is interested, be sure to head on over to First Midwest Bank to learn more about the current $250 bonus. Additionally, don’t forget, the $250 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Business Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out these business bank checking bonuses:
- Chase Total Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200 – October 2018
- Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking Bonus: Earn $750 Promotion
- Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking Review: $400 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Community Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Bonuses: $200, $400, $750 Promotions
|With the Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card:
-Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business
-0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
-Employee cards at no additional cost
-No Annual Fee