To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is a new Spend & Sign & Save checking and savings account package is opened at any Sunflower Bank or First National 1870 location. Earn $50 when 20 or more debit card purchases are made and earn another $50 if an ACH credit posts to the new S&S&S checking account.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
First National 1870 Checking Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: NM (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 90 days
First National 1870 Checking Requirements
- Open a Spend & Sign & Save (S&S&S) checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $100 by March 31, 2019
- Earn $50 when 20 or more debit card purchases are made and posted with the debit card tied to the new S&S&S checking account
- Earn another $50 if an ACH credit (e.g., Direct Deposit) posts to the new S&S&S checking account on or before 4/30/19.
First National 1870 Checking Fine Print
Offer valid 1/1/19-3/31/19 and may be canceled without notice. $100 minimum balance required to open. Customer earns up to $100 when a new Spend & Sign & Save (S&S&S) checking and savings account package is opened at any Sunflower Bank or First National 1870 location.
Earn $50 when 20 or more debit card purchases (pinned, signed or credit) are made and posted with the debit card tied to the new S&S&S checking account and earn another $50 if an ACH credit (e.g., Direct Deposit) posts to the new S&S&S checking account on or before 4/30/19.
ATM transactions do not qualify as purchases. Maximum payment per S&S&S checking account is $100. The new S&S&S checking must be open and in good standing as of 5/6/19 to be eligible for the bonus payment. To be in good standing, the account must have a positive balance at least one day between 4/5/19–5/6/19. Customer will receive a 1099 INT for bonus payment.
All qualifying bonus payments will be paid 5/7/19 into the new S&S&S checking account. Not valid with any other offer. School must be a participant in ABC Program to receive payment. No purchase necessary to enter report card drawing. Available for students in grade K-12. Drawing will take place 4/1/19. $100 maximum payment per report card.
If you are interested, make sure to check out First National 1870 to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from First National 1870, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
• Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
• Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 14.24%-24.24% variable APR after that
• Travel when you want with no blackout dates
• No foreign transaction fees
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn