Available for individuals residing in Florida, Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina, First Tennessee Bank is offering you chance to earn a $150 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by April 30, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would have to do is provide an opening deposit of at least $100 and at least one direct deposit must post to your account within 60 days of account opening. Additionally, be sure to use the promo code CKG150 at the time of account opening.
Once you are done, you will have full access to a host of account features. However, if you are currently interested in other promotions the bank has to offer, then definitely check out our updated list of best First Tennessee Bank for all your needs! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Tennessee Bank’s Checking Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: FL, VA, NC, SC (branch locator)
- Expiration Date: 04/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $250
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit
- Additional Requirements: See Below for Detailed Requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $6-$12, varies by account
- Express Checking: $7, rebated with direct deposit
- Classic Checking: $8, no rebate option
- Select Checking: $9, rebated with direct deposit and 15 debit transactions
- Premier Checking: $12, rebated if you have $5,000 in combined deposit account balances
- Premier Plus Checking: $6, rebated if you have $25,000 in combined deposit account balances
- Early Termination Fee: 6 months, otherwise, the incentive will be deemed forfeit.
First Tennessee Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a new account
- You must have an opening deposit of at least $100
- At least one direct deposit must post to your account within 60 days of account opening.
- Keep the account open and in good standing, you should receive the $150 bonus within 6 weeks upon verification of the first direct deposit
First Tennessee Bank Fine Print
- Cannot be combined with other checking offers.
- This offer is for new checking households only.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Account openings are subject to bank approval and may be declined based on certain factors.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn some extra cash? If you answered yes, then definitely check out the current promotion from First Tennessee Bank. For a limited time, simply meet the requirements and you can take advantage of the account! Additionally, with a host of account features, banking has never been easier.
However, this promotion is only available for a limited time. If you qualify, you might find this to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM