F&M Trust is offering residents of Pennsylvania an attractive $50 bonus when you open a Mobile Checking account by December 31, 2018.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new Mobile Checking account with a $100 opening deposit and you’ll earn the $50 bonus within 5 days after opening your account. With the Mobile Checking account, you can enjoy features such as online Bill Pay, eStatements, a Mobile Debit Card, and so much more to fit all your banking needs!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
F&M Trust Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Mobile Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
F&M Trust Checking Requirements:
- Open a Mobile Checking account from F&M Trust with an $100 opening deposit by December 31, 2018.
- Earn the $50 bonus within 5 days of account opening.
F&M Trust Bonus Fine Print:
If your account meets all the criteria during the prior statement cycle, F&M Trust will waive the foreign ATM fee (up to $3.00 per withdrawal) for the amount of any foreign ATM fee charged by F&M Trust for using another bank’s ATM in the 50 United States and Washington, DC during the current statement cycle.
Fees for insufﬁcient funds (NSF) and overdraft fees, as outlined in the Terms and Conditions for each account may be assessed.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Offer good on personal accounts for new checking customers only.
- Limit one gift per new account.
- As required by law, F&M Trust will report the value of the gift to the IRS.
- F&M Trust reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion and without notice to change the beneﬁts of, or discontinue any account offering or program.
If you are interested, make sure to check out F&M Trust to learn more about the current $50 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from F&M Trust, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business:
• Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
• Plus, a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
• Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
• Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend