Fort Hood National Bank is offering residents of Texas an attractive $50 bonus when you open a Free Checking or eAccount account by November 30, 2018.
To qualify for the bonus, open a qualifying account online with a minimum opening deposit of $20, and complete $500 in purchases within 30 days. After you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as eStatements, online banking, order checks, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Fort Hood National Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free Checking or eAccount
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: Spend $500 in purchases
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- eAccount: $7, can be reduced with eStatements
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Fort Hood National Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a new Free Checking Account or eAccount online from Fort Hood National Bank before 12/1/2018
- Deposit $20.00 or more at account opening
- Make $500.00 in Qualifying Purchases using your FHNB Debit Mastercard® within 30 days of account opening.
- Your account must remain open and in good standing to receive the $50.00 bonus.
Fort Hood National Bank Bonus Fine Print
Limit one bonus per customer.
Must be 18 years or older to qualify.
Employees of FHNB are not eligible.
Product terms are subject to change.
Offer can be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice.
The account bonus will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
If you are interested, make sure to check out Fort Hood National Bank to learn more about the current $50 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Fort Hood National Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that