For local residents of Massachusetts, Freedom Credit Union is now offering a chance to earn a $50 bonus! All you have to do is spread the word of this credit union to your family and friends, and when they open a new personal checking and savings account account, you’ll receive a $50 bonus! Plus, your family member or friend can earn up to $200 with Freedom’s New Member programs!
Simply fill out the referral form and hand them out to your family, friends or anyone you’d think would be interested in participating. With a new checking account and savings account from Freedom, you’ll be able to manage your expenses and save on your balances more efficiently.
Eligibility: Membership is open to the residents, college students, and the people that maintain employment within these qualified counties: Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin, and Berkshire, as well as the family members of current credit union members. See the full details on Freedom Credit Union’s eligibility.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.25% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Freedom CU Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking and Savings
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $0
- Availability: MA
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Freedom CU Referral Steps:
- Visit a Freedom Credit Union branch and open up a new checking account with them, if you haven’t already.
- Refer your Friends and Family with the referral forms.
- Your friend or family member must open up a new checking and savings account with Freedom CU. Freedom CU will provide the opening deposits to establish the new savings and checking accounts.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive a $50 bonus and your referee can receive up to a $200 bonus!
Freedom CU Fine Print:
- Bring this voucher to any Freedom Credit Union branch or submit with an online application and we’ll provide the opening deposits to establish a new membership share savings account valued at $5 and a new checking account for $25.
- New members are also eligible for up to $200 in additional incentives.
- Opening deposits and additional incentives are reported as taxable income to the IRS on Form 1099.
- See a member service representative for details.
- This voucher is good for one-time use only and must be presented at time of account opening.
- New member must meet membership eligibility requirements.
- Limit one voucher per new member.
- Upon verification, referring member will receive $50 into their account with successful opening of new member account.
- Cannot be used with other vouchers or promotions.
- Promotion subject to end without notice.
- Federally insured by NCUA.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Freedom Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Also, don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when opening a checking account, and if Freedom Credit Union lets you fund your account utilizing a credit card!
If you’re a residence of Massachusetts, Freedom Credit Union will give you $50 when you refer a friend or family member to Freedom CU. You will have to get your referred person to create a checking, and savings account. Tell your friends or family members about the many benefits that they will receive from Freedom CU, on top of up to $200 they could earn. If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card:
-Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
-Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
-Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
-0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
-Employee cards at no additional cost
-No Annual Fee