Garden Savings Federal Credit Union is offering a generous $50 bonus to students and qualifying residents of New Jersey whenever they open a new Checking account with them! Garden Savings is able to offer all of its products and services to the University’s students, faculty, administration, alumni and family. So make sure you meet the eligibility requirements of the credit union in order to be qualify for this great bonus! Members will be able to enjoy supplemental student loans, new and used car loans, free online and mobile banking and many more! Visit your nearest local branch to find out more about this promotion!
Eligibility: To find out if you are eligible for membership at Garden Savings FCU, check out their eligibility requirements to join.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Garden Savings FCU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Account must be open for at least 60 days in order to receive the bonus
Garden Savings FCU Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Meet the Garden Savings Eligibility requirements to become a member
- University’s students, faculty, administration, alumni and family
- Open a New Checking Account with a balance of at least $50 for 60 days.
- Keep the account active in order to obtain the bonus.
- Bonus will be credited 60 days after account opening
Garden Savings FCU Checking Bonus Fine Print:
- The $50 bonus will be deposited to your account after 60 days of account opening provided the account remains open and active with a deposit balance of at least $50.
- Active is defines ad having at least 3 transactions per month
- A referring member will receive a $25 bonus at the end of 60 days provided both accounts are open and active.
Garden Savings Federal Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus just for members to join. As long as New Jersey residents meet the eligibility requirements of the credit union then they may receive this generous bonus! There are very few requirements for this bonus such as keeping at least $50 in the account for 60 days and making at least 3 transaction per month to keep the account active. In the end, this is a great bonus for members to earn an extra $50. However, if you are not interested in this promotion or do not qualify, be sure to check out our expansive list of Bank Deals for many other offers and promotions for all of your banking needs!