Available for residents of Illinois, Geneva Bank & Trust is offering a generous $150 bonus when you sign up and open a new Total Access Checking and a Statement Savings Account by December 31, 2018. To qualify for the $100 part bonus, all you would need to do is enroll in eStatements and receive a direct deposit within 2 months of opening your Total Access Checking account. To receive the remaining $50 bonus, you must maintain a $1,000 balance for 3 months after opening your Statement Savings Account.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, remote deposit, online bill pay, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Editors Note: This is a targeted offer so be sure to bring the mailer with you, as well mentioning PROMO CODES WFC00DMTA100 and WFC00DMSA050 when signing up for your account to redeem the $150 bonus offer.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Geneva Bank & Trust Account Summary:
- Geneva Bank & Trust $150 Bonus Mailer PDF
- Account Type: Total Access Checking and Statement Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Bonus
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$10 monthly fee can be waived by:
- Total Access Checking: No monthly maintenance fees
- Statement Savings: $10, can be waived with $200 minimum daily balance
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Geneva Bank & Trust Bonus Requirements:
- Open a Total Access Checking account with an opening deposit of $100 and a Statement Savings account from Geneva Bank & Trust by December 31, 2018.
- Be sure to bring the flyer with you since it is a targeted offer and to mention PROMO CODES WFC00DMTA100 and WFC00DMSA050 when account opening.
- Enroll in eStatements and receive a Direct Deposit within 2 months of opening the Total Access Checking account to earn the $100 bonus.
- Maintain a $1,000 balance for 3 consecutive months in your Statement Saving account to earn the $50 bonus.
Geneva Bank & Trust Bonus Fine Print:
- The bank must receive the direct deposit for it to be “complete”
- The “qualification period” is two consecutive calendar months (Checking)
- The ‘qualification period” is three consecutive calendar months (Savings)
- Limit one per customer
- New money only. New money is defined as money not currently held at any Wintrust Community Bank.
- Current Wintrust checking and savings customers and employees of Wintrust Financial Corp. and its subsidiaries are ineligible.
If you are currently a resident of Illinois and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Gevena Bank & Trust is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees