Genisys Credit Union is offering residents of Minnesota an attractive $25 bonus when you open a Genisys Checking account by December 31, 2018.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open new Genisys Checking account. After the account has been opened, simply maintain and meet the account requirements for 2 consecutive months.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Membership is open to everyone in Dakota, Ramsey, Anoka, Hennepin, Scott and Washington Counties. For additional information, be sure to visit their membership page for additional details.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Genisys Credit Union Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Genisys Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 2 months
Genisys Credit Union Checking Requirements:
- Open a Genisys Checking account from Genisys Credit Union by December 31, 2018.
- Maintain and meet the account requirements for 2 consecutive calendar months.
- Earn the $25 bonus once the 2 months are up and you have maintained the account.
Genisys Credit Union Features:
- Online and Mobile banking
- Access at nearly 30,000 Co-Op Network ATM locations nationwide
- Mobile Check Deposits
- Online Bill Pay
- Free Genisys Rewards Debit MasterCard
If you are interested, make sure to check out Genisys Credit Union to learn more about the current $25 Bonus. Simply meet the account requirements and you will be able to start a new banking experience! Information about this particular promotion is very vague, so if you have any additional information about this promotion or if you’ve had any experience with this credit union be sure to comment down below.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Genisys Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here