Genoa Bank is offering residents of Ohio an attractive $25 bonus when you open a Graduation Checking account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new Graduation Checking account with an opening balance of $50 or more. That’s pretty much all you need to do to earn the $25 bonus! With the checking account you can enjoy online and mobile banking, a MasterCard debit card, online Bill Pay, and so much more to fit your banking needs.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Genoa Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Graduation Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Early closing fee if account closed before 120 days.
Genoa Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Graduation Checking account from Genoa Bank .
- Make a $50 opening deposit into the account.
- Earn a $25 bonus after you have opened your account.
Genoa Bank Bonus Fine Print
- New Checking Accounts Only.
- Early closing fee will apply.
- Must be 18 years old to open account.
- Valid for one time use only.
- Contribution to your account will be taxable income.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Genoa Bank to learn more about the current $25 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience! Although they don’t specify it on their site, this promotion might possibly be available only to recent graduates, but be sure to contact Genoa Bank directly to know for sure. Be sure to comment down below any additional information we may have missed about this promotion in order to help us and others!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Genoa Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card