Available for residents of New York, GHS Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you sign up and open a new personal Checking Account with a $50 opening deposit. That’s pretty much all you have do to earn this bonus! Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, online Bill Pay, Mobile Deposits, Free ATM transactions, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility Requirements: If you live, work, worship or attend school in Broome, Chenango or Tioga counties of New York, you are eligible for membership. You may also apply if a member of your immediate family is an account holder at GHS. For more information on membership requirements, visit the site to find out.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
GHS Federal Credit Union Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
GHS Federal Credit Union Requirements:
- Open a Checking account with GHS Federal Credit Union
- Provide a $50 opening deposit
- Earn your $25 bonus
GHS Federal Credit Union Features:
- No minimum balance.
- No monthly or per-check fees.
- Overdraft Protection Available
- Up to $25 free money for your old debit card and unused checks.
- Free instant-issue debit card.
- Make purchases easily – without cash or checks.
- Free Online Banking, including bill pay and eStatements.
- Free Mobile Banking (including eDeposit!) to handle your routine banking.
- Free Voice Banking
- Free ATM access
At the end of the day, the current promotion from GHS Federal Credit Union is great for those who lives in New York and would like to start a new banking experience. For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you can enjoy both the bonus as well as a host of account features. Additionally, you will receive the best service and personalized care the bank has to offer! However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here