Available to residents in Florida, GTE Financial is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account. To qualify for the bonus, simply head on over to their new Riverview Branch on February 9, 2019 for their grand opening. All you need to do is be one of the first 100 customers in line as well as providing a opening deposit of $100.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, access to over 30,000 fee-free ATMs, 22 convenient locations, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Be sure to check out our eligibility review for GTE Financial to see all the quick and easy steps its takes to become a member along with some additional information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
GTE Financial Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: Riverview Branch, FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None (Branch opens on February 9, 2019)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$9.95, varies by account
- Premium with GTE Secure: $4.95, cannot be waived
- Full Access: $4.95, can be wavied with eStatements, $500 in aggregate deposits per month, or a combination of 15 monthly non-PIN debit and/or credit card transactions
- Student: There are no monthly service fees
- Further: $9.95, can be waived with eStatements or $500 in deposits per month and 15 monthly non-PIN debit and/or credit card transactions
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
GTE Financial Checking Requirements
- Enroll and become a member with GTE Financial
- Be one of the first 100 customers in line
- Open a new Checking Account
- GTE Financial will recieve their first deposit matched up to $100.
GTE Financial Bonus Fine Print
- Subject to account approval.
- The first 100 new members to open an account will receive their first deposit matched up to $100.
- Members must make a deposit at the time of account opening to receive match incentive.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other account offer.
- GTE Financial reserves the right to end this promotion at any time.
If you are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from GTE Financial is a great bet for you! All you would have to do is become a member and be one of the first 100 customers in line at their grand opening on February 9, 2019.
That’s all you need to do to earn the $100 bonus. With whatever account you decide to open up you’ll get to enjoy their great features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $50 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
-$300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
-3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
-Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
-Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®