If you are a student of Wisconsin between the ages of 15 to 24 who wishes to kick start your financial future, then this promotion is designed for you! For a limited time, Guardian Credit Union is offering qualified students up to a $50 bonus when you sign up for a new Student Checking Account. To qualify for the bonus, simply provide the $10 opening deposit as well as your current unexpired school ID. Once you have done and maintain a GPA of 3.50 or higher, the bank will reward your success with a $25 bonus. In fact, you will get rewarded two times within a year for a total bonus of $50! Not only will you receive the bonuses, but you will also have instant access to get you ready for the next stage in your life! If you are thriving in school and would like to earn the bonuses, then I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Guardian Credit Union membership is open to those living or working in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Racine and Kenosha Counties. Student ID must be provided at account opening. If a school ID is not available, student must provide a current school transcript, report card, class schedule or state registration at time of account opening.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.30% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Guardian CU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Student Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50 (Get a $25 reward 2 times a year for obtaining a 3.50 GPA or higher.)
- Availability: WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
Guardian CU Bonus Requirements:
- Visit Guardian Credit Union and open new Student Checking Account
- Provide an opening deposit of $10
- Provide unexpired student ID
- Receive a $25 reward 2 times a year for obtaining a 3.50 GPA or higher
Guardian CU Fine Print:
- Students ages 15-17 require an adult 18 years or older to be joint on membership/s.
- Joint member may be removed when the minor turns 18.
- Student checking accounts will automatically change to Free 4 U checking at the age 25 of the primary member.
- No member privilege allowed.
- To claim reward proof of GPA with current report card and/or transcripts including numerical score and course credits must be provided.
- If you are unable to provide this documentation, please contact your local branch for further guidance.
- Reward must be claimed within 60 days from end of semester date and can be claimed up to 2 semesters per year.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Guardian Credit Union is a great offer for those who would like to establish their banking history as well as having an account that will prepare you for the financial world ahead. With a range of account features and personalized care to take advantage of, you will not only receive the best the bank has to offer, but you will get rewarded for being a good student! What’s not to like? However, if you are not interested in this offer, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|