If you are a student of Wisconsin between the ages of 15 to 24 who wishes to kick start your financial future, then this promotion is designed for you! For a limited time, Guardian Credit Union is offering qualified students up to a $50 bonus when you sign up for a new Student Checking Account. To qualify for the bonus, simply provide the $10 opening deposit as well as your current unexpired school ID. Once you have done and maintain a GPA of 3.50 or higher, the bank will reward your success with a $25 bonus. In fact, you will get rewarded two times within a year for a total bonus of $50! Not only will you receive the bonuses, but you will also have instant access to get you ready for the next stage in your life! If you are thriving in school and would like to earn the bonuses, then I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
Eligibility: Guardian Credit Union membership is open to those living or working in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Washington, Ozaukee, Racine and Kenosha Counties. Student ID must be provided at account opening. If a school ID is not available, student must provide a current school transcript, report card, class schedule or state registration at time of account opening.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.22% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS119 by February 4, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by February 18, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
Guardian CU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Student Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $50 (Get a $25 reward 2 times a year for obtaining a 3.50 GPA or higher.)
- Availability: WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
Guardian CU Bonus Requirements:
- Visit Guardian Credit Union and open new Student Checking Account
- Provide an opening deposit of $10
- Provide unexpired student ID
- Receive a $25 reward 2 times a year for obtaining a 3.50 GPA or higher
Guardian CU Fine Print:
- Students ages 15-17 require an adult 18 years or older to be joint on membership/s.
- Joint member may be removed when the minor turns 18.
- Student checking accounts will automatically change to Free 4 U checking at the age 25 of the primary member.
- No member privilege allowed.
- To claim reward proof of GPA with current report card and/or transcripts including numerical score and course credits must be provided.
- If you are unable to provide this documentation, please contact your local branch for further guidance.
- Reward must be claimed within 60 days from end of semester date and can be claimed up to 2 semesters per year.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Guardian Credit Union is a great offer for those who would like to establish their banking history as well as having an account that will prepare you for the financial world ahead. With a range of account features and personalized care to take advantage of, you will not only receive the best the bank has to offer, but you will get rewarded for being a good student! What’s not to like? However, if you are not interested in this offer, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
Chase College CheckingSM
|-Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches
-No Monthly Service Fee for up to 5 years if you're a student between the ages of 17-24.
-Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, just by taking a photo with the Chase Mobile® app.
-Send and receive money in moments using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle®