Harvesters Financial Credit Union is offering residents of Indiana an attractive $50 bonus when you open a Savings account by March 31, 2019.
To get started, all you have to do is open a new Regular Share Savings account. Once you have done that, you must complete the minimum opening deposit of $50. After you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as mobile banking, E-statements, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Anyone who lives or works, in either Shelby County or Marion County (excluding Pike Township) and their family members can become a member of Harvester Financial Credit Union. You must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien.
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month. There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking: Earn $100 bonus when you open when you open a High Yield Savings account and Essential Checking account. You must open your new Essential Checking account at the same time as your High Yield Savings account and have a Direct Deposit totaling at least $1,000 from a third party within the first 60 days of account opening to your Essential Checking account to qualify.
Apply Now---Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking Review
Table of Contents
Harvesters Financial Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Regular Share Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: IN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Harvesters Financial Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Regular Share Savings account from Harvesters Financial Credit Union by March 31, 2019.
- Complete the minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing.
Harvesters Financial Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- The $50 cash rebate is deposited in the regular savings of current member after new member qualifies for membership within 14 business days.
- New member must qualify for membership.
- Existing member and referred member must be in good standing at Harvester Financial Credit Union.
- Cash rebate subject to IRS reporting.
- May be subject to 1099-MISC, if cash rebates exceed $600 .
- Harvester Financial Credit Union reserves the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify, or terminate this referral promotion at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Harvesters Financial Credit Union to learn more about the current $50 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Harvesters Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.