Are you a student looking for a new checking account that rewards you for signing up? Well, Home State Bank is currently offering students of Illinois a $50 bonus when you sign up and open a new Student Checking Account with mobile banking and mobile check deposit by December 31, 2018.
To qualify for this bonus, all you would need to do is complete a couple of bonus requirements listed below. Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as free ATM withdrawals, free mobile check deposit, and free ATM/debit cards.
If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Home State Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Student Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Home State Bank Requirements
- Open a new Home State Bank Student Checking account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit a minimum of $100.00 at time of account opening. After account is opened for 90 days, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account, within 60 business days.
Home State Bank Fine Print
- After account is opened for 90 days, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account, within 60 business days.
- The bonus cannot be used towards the opening deposit.
- You can only receive one checking account-related bonus per calendar year.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Wireless carrier fees may apply.
- Offer expires December 31, 2018.
If you are currently a resident of Illinois and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Home State Bank is a great bet for you! From now until December 31, 2018 all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $50 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $2,500 in the first 3 months.
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees