With Spring and the warm weather just right around the corner, now is the perfect time to start a new banking experience! Vacation season tends to be the time where we spend more money. So why not earn a generous $300 bonus to cover some expenses? If you are interested, HomeStreet Bank is offering residents of Hawaii a generous $300 bonus when you sign up for a new Checking Account. To fully qualify, simply open an account with a $100 minimum deposit as well as meet all the account requirements associated.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, access to over 23,000 surcharge-free ATMs, free debit card and starter checks, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to apply online as soon as you can! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, be sure to check out our updated list of HomeStreet Bank Bonuses!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
HomeStreet Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Choice, Select, SelectPlus or Premium Select Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $300 Bonus
- Availability: HI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$10, varies by account
- Choice Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Select Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Select Plus Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Premium Select Checking: $10, can be waived if balance is more than $2,500
- Early Termination Fee: $15, if closed within 90 days of account opening
HomeStreet Bank Checking Requirements:
- Open a Choice, Select, SelectPlus or Premium SelectChecking account from HomeStreet Bank with a minimum opening deposit of $100
- You must make $500 or more in total qualifying Direct Deposits to this account each month for 5 months for a total of $500
- Make a minimum of 7 debit card purchases each month
- Enroll in online banking and sign up for eStatements within 30 days
- Sign up for mobile banking within 30 days
- Keep the account open and in good standing for 180 days
- You will receive the bonus within 90 days of completing the requirements
Bank Mutual Bonus Fine Print:
- The Bonus is considered a deposit of interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. This offer is only available to new HomeStreet Bank consumer checking account customers.
- Bank employees and members of their household are not eligible for this promotion.
- Limit of one new consumer checking account Bonus per individual and per mailing address.
- Offer is subject to change without notice, can be withdrawn at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Terms and fees are subject to change. Account opening is subject to approval.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from HomeStreet Bank is a great option if you would like to start a new banking promotion. When you have successfully signed up for a new account, you will receive the bonus and all the great account features, given all the requirements are met. Additionally, you will be able to receive one of the highest promotions available across the nation! However, I would not personally recommend the bonus simply because there are a lot of requirements involved. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!