How would you like to earn a generous bonus this season? Why not start today with one of the nation’s most trusted financial institution? If so, then HomeStreet Bank is offering residents of California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Hawaii a $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new SelectPlus Checking Account.
For a limited time, simply open the account with a direct deposit of $500 or more within 90 days of account opening to receive the offer. Once you have done so, you will have access to a range of account features to better your banking experience! How great is that? However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, be sure to check out our updated list of HomeStreet Bank Bonuses!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
HomeStreet Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: SelectPlus Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability:CA, WA, OR, ID, HI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- $500+ within 90 days of account opening
- Additional Requirements: Direct Deposit of $500+
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
HomeStreet Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a new SelectPlus Checking account with HomeStreet Bank
- Make a direct deposit of $500 or more per month within 90 days of account opening
- Bonus will be deposited into account within 45 days of the receipt of Direct Deposits of $500 or more to this account
HomeStreet Bank Fine Print
- A qualifying direct deposit of $500 or more per month must be received within 90 days of account opening.
- Your direct deposit needs to be a recurring electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- Offer valid in California only.
- Bonus will be deposited into account within 45 days of the receipt of Direct Deposits of $500 or more to this account.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Offer only available to new HomeStreet Bank consumer checking account customers.
If you are a current resident of the states listed, HomeStreet Bank is offering a rather attractive offer when you open a SelectPlus Checking account for a limited amount of time. Simply meet the direct deposit requirement and the bonus is yours. Additionally, you will be able to obtain all the great account features as well as state of the art customer service and personalized care to better your banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
• $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
• 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
• Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
• Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees