Hometown Bank is offering residents of Massachusetts a chance to earn a $100 checking bonus, when you open a Totally-Free Now Checking account! If you think this is not the right checking account for you, then think again because you will receive same day ATM/Debit Card, free iBanking & iMobile app, free access at thousands of SUM locations with your Hometown Bank ATM/Debit Card, $0.10 reward for each signature- based debit card transaction, no minimum balance or per-check fee & FREE basic checks, and more! This offer is only available for a limited time, so hurry in and get started today!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Hometown Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Totally-Free Now Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: MA
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Please Let Us Know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Required
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
Hometown Bank $100 Bonus Requirements:
- Activating direct deposit within 60 days of account openingEarn $25 – Open Totally-Free Now Checking Account from Hometown Bank
- Making 5 bill payments using Hometown ePay within 60 days of account opening
Hometown Bank Checking Account Features:
- INSTANT ISSUE! Same day ATM/Debit Card
- FREE! iBanking & iMobile app
- FEE-FREE! access at thousands of SUM locations with your Hometown Bank ATM/Debit Card
- $0.10 reward for each signature- based debit card transaction
- No minimum balance or per-check fee & FREE basic checks
Hometown Bank $100 promotional offer is for new checking account customers, and it may not be combined with other promotional offers. If you decide this is the right bank for you and you complete all of the requirements for the bonus, the $100.00 will be credited to the account after the fifth bill payment posts to the account), and the $25 gift card will be presented at account opening now through April 18, 2016. If you qualify, hurry and get started today. If not, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the American Express High Yield Savings Account:
-Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
-Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
-FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
-No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
-24/7 Account Access