Find the latest HSBC Premier Checking for new sign-up bonuses and promotional offers here. This offer is currently unavailable.
You can earn a $750 checking bonus when you sign up and complete the requirements.
Currently, HSBC Bank has over 230 branches throughout California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington.
For more HSBC Checking coupons, definitely take a look at our list of HSBC checking offers.
Table of Contents
HSBC Premier Checking Account $750 Bonus
HSBC Bank is currently offering qualified residents nationwide a $750 bonus. Sign up and open a new HSBC Premier Checking Account online today.
- What you’ll get: $750 bonus
- Eligible account: HSBC Premier Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Online Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open your new HSBC Premier checking account online
- Make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party to your HSBC Premier checking account for 3 consecutive months.
- Receive monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 into your checking account for 3 consecutive months from the second full calendar month after account opening
- When you’ll receive it: You will automatically receive the $750 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Premier checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities.
- Monthly fee: $50, See below on how to waive.
(Expires December 31, 2019)
How To Earn The $750 Bonus
- This offer is currently unavailable.
- No fees on everyday banking transactions
- Ability to extend your Premier status to up to four family members
- All day deposit
- Free wire transfers
- Online Bill pay
- No ATM Fees
The $50 monthly maintenance fee is waived if minimum balance requirements are met:
- To qualify for an HSBC Premier relationship, you need to open an HSBC Premier checking account and maintain balances of $75,000 in combined U.S. Dollar personal deposit accounts and investment balances OR
- Recurring direct deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party to an HSBC Premier checking account(s) per calendar month OR
- Any HSBC U.S. residential mortgage loan with an original loan amount of at least $500,000.
Business owners may use their qualifying HSBC U.S. Dollar commercial balances to qualify for a personal Premier relationship. A monthly maintenance fee of $50 will be incurred if one of these requirements is not maintained.
- This offer is available only online for applications completed using the Apply now button on this webpage.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a Social Security Number, currently have a U.S. residential address and have had U.S. residency for the past three years to apply for a deposit account online.
- Customers who held an HSBC consumer deposit or investment account from July 31, 2016 through and including July 31, 2019 are not eligible
- Customers who maintain(ed) a HSBC Mortgage and/or Credit Card without a consumer deposit or investment account are eligible.
- All qualifying activities must be completed within the stated time frames in order to be eligible for the Welcome Deposit.
- For this offer, recurring Direct Deposits are required.
- HSBC reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at its sole discretion.
- Your HSBC Premier checking account must be open and in good standing at time of gift fulfillment.
- Limit one Welcome Deposit per customer, including all individual and joint accounts — the first line name on the joint account is considered the customer for gift purposes.
- The Welcome Deposit to your HSBC Premier checking account will be reported on the applicable IRS form.
- Eligible customers who take advantage of this offer cannot receive any other New Consumer Deposit Offers provided by HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- New Consumer Deposit Offers are defined as incentives in a form of merchandise and/or cash bonus that are offered to customers who open an eligible checking account and satisfy qualifying activities.
Have the following information ready before you apply for your account:
- Social Security number.
- Primary home address.
- US driver’s license or valid state ID.
To be eligible for the HSBC Premier Checking account, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a US citizen.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- US residential address.
- Social Security number.
- Have a valid bank account.
- Either maintain a combined balance of at least $75,000 across your personal and investment accounts, direct deposit at least $5,000 each month or have a $500,000 HSBC mortgage loan.
HSBC Premier Checking Pros and Cons
- HSBC Premier Debit World Mastercard – Spend freely abroad using your debit card without paying foreign transaction fees.
- Access to ATMs worldwide – Enjoy surcharge-free HSBC ATM access across the US and around the world.
- Mobile banking – Deposit funds in person or at an ATM, or use HSBC’s free mobile banking app.
- Premier customer support – Get access to HSBC’s top-tier Premier customer support team, available 24/7 by phone, email and live chat.
- International HSBC support – Access priority service and financial support at HSBC branches around the world.
- Free global transfers – If you hold another HSBC Premier or Advance account in a country outside the US, you can transfer funds between your HSBC accounts for free.
- Qualification requirement – To qualify for the HSBC Premier Checking account, you must either maintain a combined balance of $75,000 across your personal and investment accounts, direct deposit $5,000 or more each month or get a $500,000+ HSBC mortgage loan.
- $50 monthly fee – If you don’t meet one of the qualification requirements, a monthly $50 maintenance fee applies.
- $25 account closure fee – If you close your HSBC Premier Checking account within 180 days of opening it, you will be charged a $25 account closure fee.
This HSBC Premier Checking bonus is one of the best bonuses currently available. HSBC Premier Checking is now much easier to keep the account fee free than it has been in the past. This makes the $750 bonus now worth considering rather than in the past.
This interest bearing account comes with great account features such as top tier customer service 24/7. Just be sure to meet the fee requirements to waive the monthly fee.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, be sure to sign up now and take advantage of this great offer.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs. Check back often for all the latest HSBC Premier Checking bonuses and promotions.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|