Table of Contents
Find the latest Huntington Bank bonuses and new promotional offers here. You can earn up to a $150 checking bonus when you sign up and complete the requirements.
Based in Columbus, Ohio, Huntington Bank is the 5th largest bank in the state with over 1,000 locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
For more Huntington Checking coupons, definitely take a look at our list of Huntington Bank checking offers.
Huntington Asterisk-Free $150 Checking Bonus
Open your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account today and enjoy a $150 bonus when meeting certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Eligible account: Huntington Asterisk Free Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: OH, MI, IN, PA, KY, WV, IL, & WI (Bank Locator)
- How to earn it: Open a new Huntington Asterisk Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening.
- When you’ll receive it: After you have completed all the requirements, Huntington will deposit the bonus in your new account within 90 business days.
- Monthly fee: None
(Expires October 07, 2019)
This $150 Huntington Checking Bonus is really appealing and fairly simple to obtain. If you reside in one of the qualifying states, definitely be quick to open an account to earn this generous bonus offer. The great thing about this bonus is that there are no monthly fees involved with the Asterisk-Free Checking Account.
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- Open a new Asterisk-Free Checking account.
- Make cumulative deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening and keep your account open for 90 days.
- The $150 bonus for Asterisk-Free Checking will be deposited in your new account after all requirements are met.
- Email and text alerts
- 24 Hour grace overdraft relief
- Overdraft protection
- All day deposit
- Online Bill pay
- Free account benefits: Mobile Banking, paper statements, online statements
- Asterisk-Free Checking: There are no monthly fees with this account.
- This offer is only available to new checking customers. All existing Huntington checking customers, including those with any relationship (including fiduciary) to any other Huntington checking account, or those who closed a checking account within the last six months, are not eligible.
- Transfers from another Huntington deposit account do not count as a deposit.
- This offer cannot be used in combination with any other checking offer. For tax purposes, you will receive a Form 1099-INT from us for the cash bonus.
- Huntington reserves the right to limit an individual to one account-related gift incentive per rolling 12-month period across all deposit account relationships.
How Do I Apply?
Whether you apply online or in branch, you’ll need to provide the following info to open an account:
- Name, date of birth and residential address
- Contact information
- Employment information
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or state ID
- External bank account number and routing number of funding account
You can open a Huntington Asterisk Free Checking account by visiting a branch with your government-issued ID and a way to fund your deposit or by applying online. The only eligibility requirement is that you must be a resident of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania or West Virginia
- Go to Huntington’s website and click Apply.
- Enter your full name and email address. Then, review Huntington’s eligibility questions. Click Continue.
- Enter your ID information, including your ID number, state of issue and date of issue. Next, enter your residential address, date of birth and Social Security number. Click Continue.
- Finally, review your submitted information and make any necessary changes. Review Huntington’s account disclosures, plus terms and conditions.
- To complete the process, you’ll need to fund your account using an externally linked account. Once you’ve submitted your application, your Huntington Debit Mastercard will arrive in seven to 10 business days.
Huntington Bank 24-Hour Relief
Huntington Bank completely understands that sometimes, keeping up with your bank account can prove to be quite a hassle. That ‘s why their 24-Hour Grace® feature is designed to give you more time the next business day to make a deposit in order to avoid an Overdraft Fee.
With this simple and convenient offer, it allows you to go back in to your Huntington consumer Checking, Savings, or Money Market deposit accounts to make a deposit or transfer in order to bring your account back to positive. Banks will often hit you with an unexpected fee whenever you forget to make a deposit. That is not the case with Huntington Bank.There are no gimmicks, no hidden fees whatsoever. I recommend you call in to your local branch today to find out the details!
Huntington Asterisk Free Pros & Cons
- No maintenance fees – It won’t cost you anything to open and maintain this account.
- No minimum deposit – Some checking accounts require a deposit of $50 or more.
- 24-hour overdraft grace period – If you overdraw your account, you’ll have a 24-hour penalty-free grace period to bring your account out of the red.
- Huntington relationship rates – Keep at least $300 or more in this account and you’ll pay no fees on a Huntington Premier Savings account.
- $3 ATM fee – While there are no fees to maintain this account, be prepared for a $3 surcharge each time you use a third-party ATM provider.
- Limited availability – Huntington accounts are only available to residents of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
The Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account is a great checking account for your everyday needs with great account features. You will be able to bank with no monthly maintenance fees or minimum balance requirements. However, be sure to note of the ATM Fees as they can add up!
If this sounds like something you are interested in, follow the link above and sign up today to earn your $150 checking bonus .
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs! Check back often for all the latest Huntington Asterisk Free Checking bonuses and promotions.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank has big value offers available through this Checking Accounts. In addition, they are offering an attractive rate for their Online Savings Account.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|