Table of Contents
Find the latest Huntington Bank Business checking 100 bonuses and new promotional offers here. You can earn up to a $200 checking bonus when you sign up and complete the requirements.
Based in Columbus, Ohio, Huntington Bank is the 5th largest bank in the state with over 1,000 locations throughout Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
For more Huntington Checking coupons, definitely take a look at our list of Huntington Bank checking offers.
Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus
Open your Huntington Business Checking 100 account today and enjoy a $200 bonus when meeting certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Eligible account: Huntington Business Checking 100 Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: OH, MI, IN, PA, KY, WV, IL, & WI (Bank Locator)
- How to earn it: Open a new Huntington Business Checking 100 account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening.
- When you’ll receive it: After you have completed all the requirements, Huntington will deposit the bonus in your new account within 90 business days.
- Monthly fee: None
(Expires December 31, 2019)
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- Open a new, qualifying Huntington Business Checking 100 account during the promotional period.
- Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening.
- The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
- Your business checking account must remain in an open status to receive the bonus.
- Overdraft Protection Line of Credit available, or Deposit-to-Deposit Overdraft Protection with no transfer fee.
- Do business without a minimum checking account balance fee or maintenance fee.
- No monthly maintenance fee applies to this account.
- Enjoy up to 100 monthly transactions. And deposit up to $5,000 in cash or currency monthly in-branch or at an ATM at no charge.
- Business Checking 100: There is no monthly fees with this account.
- The deposit must be money not previously on deposit with Huntington, including transfers from other Huntington accounts.
- Account must maintain an open status for at least 90 days before it is eligible for the bonus payment. Bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT for the year in which you receive your bonus.
- Cash bonus does not count toward the deposit requirement. All new accounts subject to account opening approval and account conversions are not eligible.
- Offer not available in combination with any other offer. An Early Account Closing Fee will apply to accounts closed within 180 days of opening.
- Public Fund/Government Banking dollars and Brokers are not eligible for this offer. Existing business checking customers, including those with business checking accounts closed within the last six months, are not eligible for the cash bonus offer.
- Bank reserves the right to limit each business customer to one new account-related gift incentive per calendar year.
- Huntington Business Checking 100 provides 100 transactions and $5,000 in-branch cash deposits, during each statement cycle, then fees of $0.30 per $100 in-branch or ATM cash deposits over $25,000 apply.
How do I Apply?
Whether you apply online or in branch, you’ll need to provide the following info to open an account:
- Name, date of birth and residential address
- Contact information
- Employment information
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or state ID
- External bank account number and routing number of funding account
You can open a Huntington Business Checking 100 account by visiting a branch with your government-issued ID and a way to fund your deposit or by applying online. The only eligibility requirement is that you must be a resident of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania or West Virginia
- Go to Huntington’s website and click Apply.
- Enter your full name and email address. Then, review Huntington’s eligibility questions. Click Continue.
- Enter your ID information, including your ID number, state of issue and date of issue. Next, enter your residential address, date of birth and Social Security number. Click Continue.
- Finally, review your submitted information and make any necessary changes. Review Huntington’s account disclosures, plus terms and conditions.
- To complete the process, you’ll need to fund your account using an externally linked account. Once you’ve submitted your application, your Huntington Debit Mastercard will arrive in seven to 10 business days.
Pros and Cons of Huntington Bank
- 24-hour overdraft grace period
- Customer service available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Deposit your checks without visiting a branch
- All-day deposit
- Open a checking account with no minimum balance required and no monthly fees
- Huntington Bank is located in limited states
- Steep minimum balance requirements on interest-bearing accounts
- High balance required to earn higher interest
Huntington Bank 24-Hour Relief
Huntington Bank completely understands that sometimes, keeping up with your bank account can prove to be quite a hassle. That ‘s why their 24-Hour Grace® feature is designed to give you more time the next business day to make a deposit in order to avoid an Overdraft Fee.
With this simple and convenient offer, it allows you to go back in to your Huntington consumer Checking, Savings, or Money Market deposit accounts to make a deposit or transfer in order to bring your account back to positive. Banks will often hit you with an unexpected fee whenever you forget to make a deposit. That is not the case with Huntington Bank.There are no gimmicks, no hidden fees whatsoever. I recommend you call in to your local branch today to find out the details!
Huntington Bank’s Business Checking 100 account makes banking simple for businesses with 100 or fewer monthly transactions. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity.
Plus, get a chance to have an account with no monthly maintenance fee and no minimum account balance requirements. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, be sure to sign up now and take advantage of this great offer.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Business Bonuses for all your banking needs! Check back often for all the latest Huntington Business 100 Checking bonuses and promotions.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|