IBM Southeast Employees’ Credit Union is current offering residents of Florida and Georgia a $25 bonus when you head on in to your local branch and schedule a financial consultation appointment by November 30, 2017. To qualify for the bonus, you must first be a member of the bank. Once you are a member, simply schedule an appointment at one of the designated times for each location specified and you could receive your generous bonus deposited into your account. On top of all that, you are able to select which topic you would like to discuss with a representative! How great is that? Are you simply looking for a better way to save money? They have got that covered. Or would you like to go over your 401k? The credit union has that as well! For those that are current interested, simply call in or head to your local branch today to schedule a time that best fits you! Remember, this is only available for a limited time, so do not hesitate!
Editor’s Note: Make sure to check out their Membership Eligibility Requirements to see all of the possible ways to join and take advantage of this promotion!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn a $225 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking online and complete required activities. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
IBM Southeast Employees CU Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: FL, GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Scheduling a consultation must be during the limited time period
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
IBM Southeast Employees CU Bonus Requirements:
- Become a member and open a new IBM account and meet the requirements
- Participate in a complimentary financial consultation via phone or in person with a CBSI Financial Advisor between October 1 and November 30, 2017, and receive a $25 bonus.
- The $25 bonus will be deposited into your IBMSECU Membership Savings account by December 20, 2017.
IBM Southeast Employees CU Fine Print:
- Bonus payments are sponsored and paid for by IBMSECU.
- No purchase necessary.
- Limit one (1) bonus per potential investor/consultation.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from IBM Southeast Employees’ Credit Union is great for those who would like to know more information on bettering their banking experiences. No matter if you would like to discuss your retirement planning, investment planning, managing money and so much more, the bank has got you covered. I personally love this offer because it provides you great information over your financial future while still being paid for it! How great is that? However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
The Citi Premier® Card offers 80,000 Bonus Points after making $4,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months of account opening.
The 80,000 Points are redeemable for $800 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com.
• 3X Points at Restaurants
• 3X Points at Supermarkets
• 3X Points at Gas Stations
• 3X Points on Air Travel and Hotels
• 1X Points on All Other Purchases
This card comes with a $95 annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.