Available to residents of Idaho, Idaho Central Credit Union is now offering a $150 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by November 30, 2018.
To fully take advantage of the promotion, be sure to head on over to your local branch and open any qualifying Checking account with the $100 minimum opening deposit. Once you have done that, set up direct deposit.
Not only do you get to enjoy the bonus, but you can also take advantage of features such as free online and mobile banking, no monthly fees and so much more. For those who are currently interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you are looking to sign up for this promotion, be sure you meet the membership eligibility for the new account. All you would need to do to qualify is have a $30 opening deposit at the time of account opening. $25 goes into your Share Savings Account and becomes your share of the Credit Union and the remaining $5 is a one-time membership fee.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Idaho Central CU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Cash
- Availability: ID (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0-$10, varies by account
- Free Checking Account: None
- Go Green! Checking Account: $6, if you direct deposit and eStatements requirements are not met
- Money Market Checking Account: $10, cannot be waived
- New Generation Checking Account: None
- Classic Checking Account: None
- Early Termination Fee:
- Account must remain open for a minimum of six months from reward date or the bonus will be debited from account at closing.
Idaho Central CU Bonus Requirements
- Open a checking account with Idaho Central Credit Union by November 30, 2018
- Make the initial $100 deposit
- Enroll in Direct Deposit
- Your bonus will be credited to your checking account once requirements are met.
Idaho Central CU Fine Print
- Limit one reward per person, per household.
- Membership required, based on eligibility.
- Account must be opened and requirements must be met by the due date to receive bonus payout
Are you currently a resident of Idaho who is looking for a sweet bank bonus? How would you like earn the bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements? If you are interested, the the current promotion from Idaho Central Credit Union is a great option for you. For a limited time, once you have the qualifying requirements, you will be able to enjoy both the bonus as well as great account features to make banking a completely hassle free process for you.
Additionally, it doesn’t hurt to know you are receiving the best customer service the bank has to offer. However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here