Available for residents nationwide, iGObanking is now offering a 0.50% APY for their Money Market Account. To get started with this rate, all you would need to do is have a opening deposit greater than or equal to $25,000.
Once you have done so, you will receive the rate as well as a wide range of account features to compliment your banking experience. Additionally, you can also bank with ease knowing the bank is FDIC insured. How great is that! Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change.
If you are interested in this great APY rate offered to you by IGO Banking, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
iGObanking Money Market Summary
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 0.50% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Yes, waived if average daily balance of $25,000 is maintained
- Early Termination Fee: None
iGObanking Money Market Requirements
- Minimum balance of $25,000 is required. Only new funds qualify for the APY rate.
- 0.50% rate applicable to account balances of $25,000 or higher.
iGObanking Fine Print
- Rates may change on iGOsavings, iGOmoneymarket and iGOchecking accounts at any time and without notice.
- Penalty may reduce principal.
- New accounts and new money only.
It is often difficult to select which account fits your needs the best. With a sea of bank rates, finding one that’s perfect for you isn’t as easy as it seems. However, with iGObanking, you can do just that! With a new account, you can earn a generous rate just for meeting its deposit requirement.
Additionally, with access to a range of account features, banking has never been easier. However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|