, a goo mix of coins, low fees, and a high level of security.
Read below for more information on what they have to offer.
Table of Contents
Kraken 20% Commission Affiliate Program
Invite your friends to join Kraken and get paid 20% of your referral’s fees (including spot trade fees, margin opening fees, and margin rollover fees) for as long as they trade with Kraken, up to $1,000 for each referral. Payments are made once a month and will automatically credit to your account.
To qualify for Kraken’s affiliate program, you must fulfill one of the following:
- You are a social media influencer with a minimum of 5,000 followers or subscribers.
- You have a finance or crypto-related website or mobile app (no traffic volume requirement),
- You have a finance or crypto-related Facebook group/page with a minimum of 5,000 followers.
Please note, your referral must click your affiliate link and register on the same device and browser for your referral rewards to apply.
Unlike other popular cryptocurrency exchanges like Coinbase and Gemini, Kraken only offers trading services. it doesn’t have a wallet, savings account, or debit card. What draws investors to Kraken is access to margin, stop orders, and crypto short sales. The platform also lets you stake coins to earn interest on your crypto balance. Other Kraken features will include:
- Wide range of currencies. Kraken supports almost 60 coins (including top coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Cardano), three stablecoins and seven fiat currencies.
- Advanced trading features. Other than margin, stop orders, and crypto short sales, Kraken also offers a dark pool where high-volume investors can trade anonymously. Members can leverage a currency pair by up to 5 times. Eligible pro clients can access up to $500,000 in margin.
- Top notch security. Kraken has not been hacked since its launch in 2013, and it’s widely recognized in the industry as one of the most secure cryptocurrency exchanges.
Kraken fees are right on par with the competition. They’re not the cheapest, but their maker-taker fees are lower than Coinbase, one of the most popular crypto exchanges on the market.
Like other platforms, Kraken’s fees will depend on how much you trade each month, with discounts given to large trading volumes. Deposits and withdrawals also come with a cost and vary from coin to coin.
|Crypto & FX Pair Fee||1.5%|
|Online Bank Processing Fee||+ 0.5%|
|Payment Card Processing Fee||+ 3.75% + €0.25|
& FX PAIRS
|Maker Fee||0.00% to 0.16%||0.00% to 0.20%||0.0000% to 0.0200%|
|Taker Fee||0.10% to 0.26%||0.00% to 0.20%||0.0100% to 0.0500%|
Margin fees range from 0.01% to 0.02%, depending on the base currency. Kraken members in the United States are limited to a 28-day maximum.
Kraken is a good fit for experienced investors who want to make the most of margin trading and other advanced features. It offers a solid range of cryptocurrencies, reasonable fees, and a high level of security.
New to crypto trading? Then, check out BlockFi and Voyager which are great options for beginners.