Legacy Texas Bank is currently offering existing clients a generous $200 bonus when you apply and qualify for a new Maximum Checking Account by March 31, 2019.
Once you have signed up for a new account, all you have to have to do is open a new Maximum Checking account with a $100 opening deposit. Once open, set up and receive a Direct Deposit of at least $300 within 60 days, then complete one monthly bill payment with their online Bill Pay. Legacy Texas Bank will deposit your added bonus after 90 days after opening the account.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Legacy Texas Bank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Maximum Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $300+
- Additional Requirements: Must be a current LegacyTexas customer
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
LegacyTexas Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a Maximum Checking Account with LegacyTexas with a $100 opening deposit by March 31, 2019.
- Set up a recurring Direct Deposit of at least $300 every month and complete a direct deposit within 60 days of opening the account.
- Enroll in online Bill Pay and make at least one monthly bill payment a month.
- If qualifications are met, the $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after 90 days.
LegacyTexas Fine Print
- Limited to one per account.
- Offer not available to existing LegacyTexas personal checking account clients or those who have closed a LegacyTexas personal checking account within 12 months of opening a new account as part of this promotion.
- LegacyTexas reserves the right to amend or cancel any part of this offer.
- If qualifications are met, cash bonus will be credited to your account 90 days after opening.
- Account must be open and in good standing to receive cash bonus.
- One account per primary owner.
If you are currently a LegacyTexas client and interested in a new checking account that offers great features, this $200 bonus offer might be the one for you! Through the current promotion, you get to be a part of a great firm who treats you like family while still being able to bank with ease. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank/bonus by commenting below.
However, if you are not currently interested in this great deal, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here