As the year comes to a close, now is the perfect time to start a new banking experience! With the season greetings, banks are offering up some of the best promotions all year long! That is where Liberty Bank comes into play. With their current promotion, residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhodes Island can earn a $100 bonus when you sign up for Personal Checking Account by December 31, 2019. To qualify, all you would need to do is meet the account requirements and the bonus is yours!
Additionally, you will have instant access to a wide selection of account features to better your banking experience. If you are interested in this promotion, I suggest you apply as soon as you can! However, if you would like to learn more about other offers from the bank, there is also a $100 Business Bonus for business owners of one of the states the promotion is available in. Simply meet the stated requirements and the bonus is yours for the take!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Liberty Bank Checking Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Quarter Back Checking, BreakFree Checking, & Interest Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CT, MA, RI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Yes, see waive monthly fees below.
- Quarter Back Checking: No monthly fees.
- PayBack Checking: No monthly fees.
- Interest Checking: $100 to open; if at any time during the statement period your balance falls below $100, you will be assessed the monthly maintenance service charge of $5.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Liberty Bank Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open New Checking account with $25 opening deposit at Liberty Bank by December 31, 2019.
- Payroll, pension or government benefits direct deposit required within 90 days of account opening.
- $100 will be credited to new checking account up to 60 days after first direct deposit transaction while account is open.
Liberty Bank Fine Print
- Offer ends 12/31/2019, may not be combined with other promotional offers, is subject to change, may be withdrawn at any time and may be subject to 1099 reporting.
- Health Savings Account, Estate, Trust or High Rate Checking accounts ineligible. All account holders on the account must be new consumer checking customers.
- You may not have had a checking account within the past 365 days. Payroll, pension or government benefits direct deposit required within 90 days of account opening. $100 will be credited to new checking account up to 60 days after first direct deposit transaction while account is open.
Are you currently interested in a new account? How does a generous $100 bonus sound to you? If so, then the current promotion from Liberty Bank is the one for you! With a new account, you will have access to a range of account features to better your experience as well as the bonus itself. Additionally, you will be able to experience the best customer service and care the bank has to offer. If you are interested, I suggest you apply soon!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Bankers Trust, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $2,500 in the first 3 months.
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees