The Liberty Bank has a current promotion, residents of Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhodes Island can earn a $100 bonus when you sign up for Personal Checking Account by December 31, 2019.
To qualify, all you would need to do is open either a Quarter Back or Pay Back account within 60 days of opening the account have a direct deposit.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor's Note: However, if you would like to learn more about other offers from the bank, there is also a $100 Business Bonus for business owners of one of the states the promotion is available in. Simply meet the stated requirements and the bonus is yours for the take!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Liberty Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Quarter Back Checking, BreakFree Checking, & Interest Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: CT, MA, RI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Yes, see waive monthly fees below.
- Quarter Back Checking: No monthly fees.
- PayBack Checking: No monthly fees.
- Interest Checking: $100 to open; if at any time during the statement period your balance falls below $100, you will be assessed the monthly maintenance service charge of $5.
- Early Termination Fee: None
Liberty Bank Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open New Checking account with $25 opening deposit at Liberty Bank by December 31, 2019.
- Payroll, pension or government benefits direct deposit required within 90 days of account opening.
- $100 will be credited to new checking account up to 60 days after first direct deposit transaction while account is open.
Liberty Bank Fine Print
- Offer ends 12/31/2019, may not be combined with other promotional offers, is subject to change, may be withdrawn at any time and may be subject to 1099 reporting.
- Health Savings Account, Estate, Trust or High Rate Checking accounts ineligible. All account holders on the account must be new consumer checking customers.
- You may not have had a checking account within the past 365 days. Payroll, pension or government benefits direct deposit required within 90 days of account opening. $100 will be credited to new checking account up to 60 days after first direct deposit transaction while account is open.
Are you currently interested in a new account? How does a generous $100 bonus sound to you? If so, then the current promotion from Liberty Bank is the one for you! With a new account, you will have access to a range of account features to better your experience as well as the bonus itself. Additionally, you will be able to experience the best customer service and care the bank has to offer. If you are interested, I suggest you apply soon!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Bankers Trust, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees