For students residing in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island who are interested in a new banking experience, Liberty Bank is offering you a generous $150 bonus when you open a My Pay Student Banking Account by December 31, 2019.
All you have to do is open your account and make 5 qualifying transactions with your debt card. Then, your bonus will be deposited to your account! With Liberty Bank, you’ll get great benefits and perks, such as no minimum balances on their most popular accounts and free online and mobile banking with bill pay and Apple Pay.
If you are a student and you’re looking to open a new checking account, I suggest you apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Liberty Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: My Pay Student Banking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: CT, MA, RI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fee
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
Liberty Bank Bonus Requirements
- Visit a local Liberty Bank and open a My Pay Student Banking Account.
- Make 5 debit card transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- Your $150 bonus will be credited to your new checking account 60 days after meeting the requirements.
Liberty Bank Checking Fine Print
- Earn a one-time $150 incentive if 5 debit card transactions are completed within 60 days of account opening (ATM transactions do not qualify).
- $150 incentive will be credited to My PaySM Checking Account up to 60 days after 5 debit card transactions are completed.
- All account holders on the account must be new checking account customers and may not have had a checking account within the past 365 days.
- Minors required to have co-account holders are exempt.
- Subject to 1099 reporting.
- Offer ends 12/31/2019, may not be combined with other promotional offers, is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time.
Being a student, having some extra cash can definitely go a long way. With tuition, food, and books to pay for, you could definitely use that generous $150 bonus. That’s why with a new checking account Liberty Bank is offering, you will not only receive the bonus, but you will have access to a host of account features to go along!
Additionally, you will begin to see why Liberty Bank has been ranked among one of the highest in terms of customer satisfaction. If you are interested in expanding your company’s banking experience, I suggest you act as soon as you can. However, if this isn’t your cup of tea, then definitely check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee