Residents of Kentucky can now enjoy a $100 bonus from Magnolia Bank when you sign up and open a new MyLife Checking account by March 30, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, first make an opening deposit of $50 into your checking account. After that, set up a recurring Direct Deposit and enroll in Online/Mobile banking. Once you do that, the $100 bonus will be deposited within 120 days of completion. Make sure you apply before the expiration date so you don’t miss out.
If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can! Additionally, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you already a member of Magnolia Bank, check out our Magnolia Bank Referral Bonus Review to see how you can receive a bonus for referring a friend or family member!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Magnolia Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Simple, Mobile, Interest, Renew Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/30/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Monthly Fee:
- Simple Checking: No monthly service fees
- Mobile Checking: $5 monthly fee waived with $500 balance
- Interest Checking: $10 monthly fee waived with $10,000 balance
- Renew Checking: $10 monthly fee, unavoidable
- Early Termination Fee: Forfeit bonus if you close account before it arrives
Magnolia Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a new personal checking account from Magnolia Bank with an opening deposit of $50 by March 30, 2019.
- Set up a recurring Direct Deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- Activate a Debit Card and make at least 10 point-of-sale signature purchases during the first month the account have been opening, and again during the second month of account opening
- Enroll in Online or Mobile banking
- Once you have done the requirements, the $100 bonus will be paid within 120 days of meeting the requirements.
Magnolia Bank Fine Print
- Opening deposit must be new money
- Bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Fiduciary accounts are not eligible.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Magnolia Bank employees are not eligible.
- Flyer must be presented at account opening.
Are you currently on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements? If you answered yes to the questions above, then definitely check out the current promotion Magnolia Bank is offering!
For a limited time, all you would need to meet the direct deposit requirement and you can start enjoying the bonus. Additionally, you will be able to benefit from the best customer service the bank has to offer. However, this promotion is only available for a limited time so be sure to act fast. However, if you are not interested, be sure to see our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business:
-Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
-Earn up to $2,000. Earn a $500 cash bonus when you spend $5,000 in the first 3 months of opening your account
-Plus, earn $1,500 when you spend $50,000 in the first 6 months. Limited Time Offer
-Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
-Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
-Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend