Available for current residents of Wisconsin, McFarland State Bank is now offering a $200 bonus when you open a Personal Checking Account. That’s it! This bonus is super simple and easy and there’s nothing to lose. Just keep in mind that this offer is only valid until December 31, 2018. This is a pretty generous checking bonus, not only that but you’ll also get a checking account with all the perks you need such as; free online and mobile banking with bill pay and mobile check deposit, as well as a Debit Card with secure chip technology.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
McFarland State Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Any Personal Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Cash
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
McFarland State Bank Requirements:
- Apply online or in-branch at McFarland State Bank before December 31, 2018 with a $100 minimum deposit
- Earn a $200 bonus once you open your account
McFarland State Bank Fine Print:
- Paid at time of account opening.
- Must have no current checking account relationship by any member of household.
- Limit one offer per household.
- Bonuses will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Must present letter to receive offer.
Be sure to check out McFarland State Bank for their $200 checking bonus when you apply for a new personal checking account with them. This is a great and easy bonus for anyone to do since all you need to do it sign up for an account, so be sure to take advantage of this great offer while it lasts! Let us know your experience with this bank bonus by commenting below. If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
• Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018
• Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that