For students currently residing in Texas, Members First Credit Union is now offering a generous $30 cash bonus when you open a new eligible student checking account with them and complete requirements. To complete your requirements, open a Student Checking with a Visa Check Card and CU Online with E-Statements, and use your Debit/ Check Card a minimum of three times within the first 45 days of the account opening. This offer is only available to those that are a full time student between 13 and 26 years old. If you’re a student looking to get ahead in your savings, then make sure to keep reading for more information!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $225 bonus when you open an Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Qualifying Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 from a third party to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $270 bonus when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Enjoy $300 bonus as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review
Table of Contents
Members First Credit Union Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $30
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None Listed
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Members First Credit Union Requirements:
- Open a Student Checking with a Visa Check/Debit Card and CU Online with E-Statements.
- Use your Debit/Check Card a minimum of three times within the first 45 days of the account opening.
- Turn in your coupon within 45 days of the opening date on the checking account
Members First Credit Union Fine Print:
- You must be a new member or a current member that has never had a checking account at M1st.
- You must be a full time student between 13 and 26 years old.
- Employees at M1st will not be responsible for tracking or keeping coupons.
- This coupon is the sole responsibility of the member.
- If over 18, you must show proof of current enrollment of at least 9 semester hours.
- This offer is subject to change or discontinue anytime without notice, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
If you are a resident of Texas, then check out Members First Credit Union. With a generous sign up bonus of $30, you can also enjoy a checking account with plenty of benefits to choose from. This is a great and easy bonus for anyone to do since all you need to do it sign up for an account, so be sure to take advantage of this great offer while it lasts! If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.25% APY||Review|
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.