For students currently residing in Texas, Members First Credit Union is now offering a generous $30 cash bonus when you open a new eligible student checking account with them and complete requirements. To complete your requirements, open a Student Checking with a Visa Check Card and CU Online with E-Statements, and use your Debit/ Check Card a minimum of three times within the first 45 days of the account opening. This offer is only available to those that are a full time student between 13 and 26 years old. If you’re a student looking to get ahead in your savings, then make sure to keep reading for more information!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Members First Credit Union Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $30
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None Listed
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Members First Credit Union Requirements:
- Open a Student Checking with a Visa Check/Debit Card and CU Online with E-Statements.
- Use your Debit/Check Card a minimum of three times within the first 45 days of the account opening.
- Turn in your coupon within 45 days of the opening date on the checking account
Members First Credit Union Fine Print:
- You must be a new member or a current member that has never had a checking account at M1st.
- You must be a full time student between 13 and 26 years old.
- Employees at M1st will not be responsible for tracking or keeping coupons.
- This coupon is the sole responsibility of the member.
- If over 18, you must show proof of current enrollment of at least 9 semester hours.
- This offer is subject to change or discontinue anytime without notice, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
If you are a resident of Texas, then check out Members First Credit Union. With a generous sign up bonus of $30, you can also enjoy a checking account with plenty of benefits to choose from. This is a great and easy bonus for anyone to do since all you need to do it sign up for an account, so be sure to take advantage of this great offer while it lasts! If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.