Available to freshmen attending Michigan State University, Michigan State University Federal Credit Union is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account and use your MSUFCU Visa Debit Card at least 10 times by March 2, 2019. That’s all it takes to earn the $100 bonus!
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as eStatements, wide range of online and mobile capabilities, free bill pay, a free MSU debit card, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Membership in MSU Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through membership in the Michigan United Conservation Clubs ($30 yearly membership fee). Anyone may join the MUCC as a member and then join the credit union. Membership is also open to faculty, staff or students of Michigan State University or Oakland University or be an employee or member of select groups and associations, or an employee of the state of Michigan. (A comprehensive list of SEGs is posted on the credit union’s website)
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Michigan State University FCU Checking Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/02/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Michigan State University FCU Checking Requirements
- Open a Checking account by March 2, 2019
- Use your new MSUFCU Visa Debit Card by making 10 debit card purchases within 30 days of activation
- Earn your $100 bonus
Michigan State University FCU Bonus Fine Print
- For incoming spring 2019 MSU freshmen.
- The $100 will be deposited into the MSUFCU checking account within 30 days of activation to qualify.
- The $100 will be deposited into the MSUFCU checking account within 30 days of the 10th purchase.
- Does not apply to existing members.
- May not be combined with any other offers.
If you are currently a resident of Michigan and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Michigan State University Federal Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
I highly recommend opening a checking account since there aren’t any fees. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
|With the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card:
-Welcome Offer: Earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
-Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X Everywhere Else. Terms & Limitations Apply.
-Enjoy complimentary Gold status with your Hilton Honors Business Card.
-Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
-Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
-Relax with 10 free airport lounge visits each year once enrolled in complimentary Priority PassTM Select membership, which offers access to over 1,000 lounges in over 120 countries.
-See Rates & Fees