Available to the 2019 graduating class at Michigan State University, Michigan State University Federal Credit Union is offering a generous $100 bonus to existing account holders that are graduating. To earn the bonus you must continue your Checking Account with a new direct deposit. This offer is valid throughout December 31, 2019.
To qualify for this promotion, all you would need to do is add a new direct deposit of $350 or more to your checking account to receive the $100 bonus. If you are member of this credit union and graduating don’t close your account without considering this offer!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Membership in MSU Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through membership in the Michigan United Conservation Clubs ($30 yearly membership fee). Anyone may join the MUCC as a member and then join the credit union. Membership is also open to faculty, staff or students of Michigan State University or Oakland University or be an employee or member of select groups and associations, or an employee of the state of Michigan.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Michigan State University FCU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Michigan State University FCU Checking Requirements
- Instead of closing your Michican State University FCU account after graduation, take advantage of a $100 Bonus
- Regular account requirements remain the same
- Add a new direct deposit of $350 or more to your checking account
- After 6 weeks, you will receive your bonus!
Michigan State University FCU Bonus Fine Print
- May not be combined with any other offers.
- Allow 6 weeks after your first direct deposit for $100 to be deposited.
- Account must be in good standing to receive deposit.
If you are currently a graduating senior and already have an account with Michigan State University Federal Credit Union this opportunity could be great for you! If you are interested, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM