For residents of Kansas, Midland National Bank is offering a $25 bonus when you open a new qualifying Checking account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you need to do is head to one of their locations and bring in your debit card and unused checks from your current bank. Then, open any of their qualifying checking accounts with a $50 opening deposit. After you’ve met the requirements, you’ll be able to enjoy great account features, such as free foreign ATM transactions, a free debit card with UChoose Rewards, free online banking, mobile pay and bill pay, and more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Midland National Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Simplicity Checking, Interest Checking, Green Checking, Value Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0 – $6
- Simplicity Checking: No monthly fee
- Interest Checking: $6; avoid by maintaining a balance of $1,500
- Green Checking: No monthly fee
- Value Checking: $6 monthly fee; cannot be waived
- Early Termination Fee: None listed. If the account is closed before interest is credited you will not receive the accrued interest.
Midland National Bank Requirements
- Open a qualifying Checking account from Midland National Bank with a $50 minimum opening deposit.
- Bring in your debit card and unused checks from your current bank to get a $25 bonus added to your account.
Midland National Bank Bonus Fine Print
- For all Midland Interest-bearing Demand Deposit Accounts:
- Midland National Bank uses the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account.
- This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest is calculated on the average daily balance on all interest bearing deposit accounts.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- At their discretion, they may change the interest rate on the account.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly.
- If the account is closed before interest is credited you will not receive the accrued interest.
- ATM Fee Reimbursement Program: Receive reimbursement of Midland National Bank’s and the host bank’s fees for up to three foreign ATM transactions per month incurred outside the city limits of Newton, KS by presenting the receipts within 30 days of the transaction date. Offer good on personal accounts only.
If you are interested in this promotion, make sure to check out Midland National Bank to learn more about the current $25 bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you’ll be able to start a new banking experience! There are many accounts you can choose from, so you can surely find which one will suit your needs.
However, if you are not currently interested banking with Midland National Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
-2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
-No foreign transaction fees
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
-No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards