Tennessee residents can now enjoy a generous 1.05% APY from Mountain Commerce Bank when you sign up and open a new Century Gold Savings Account by December 31, 2017. For those who are interested, simply open a new account with a low opening deposit of $100. Once you have met the deposit requirement, you will get to enjoy both the rate as well as a host of account features to better your banking experience! Are you interested? Please do not hesitate! Apply for your rate as soon as you can, as the rate is subject to change!
Table of Contents
Mountain Commerce Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Rate: 1.05% APY
- Availability: TN (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Mountain Commerce Bank Account Features:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Monthly maximum of six pre–authorized, telephone or online transfers to other MCB bank accounts, or to third parties
- FDIC insured
Mountain Commerce Bank Fine Print:
- A $2.00 fee will apply for more than six (6) debits per quarter.
- There is no minimum balance to earn interest
- Not available for institutional investors.
If you are a current resident of Tennessee and would like to start a new banking experience, then I would definitely recommend checking out the current promotion Mountain Commerce Bank is offering. For a limited time, simply meet the deposit requirement and you could be well on your way to enjoying the rate. Additionally, you will be able to utilize a host of account features. However, this rate is subjected to change. If you qualify, this account might be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of best savings rates for all your saving needs!