North Georgia Credit Union is offering residents of Georgia an attractive $50 bonus when you open a Checking account for a limited time.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is meet one of four requirements: either establish direct deposit, have at least 20 debit card transactions, maintain an average of $500, or open a new loan account.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must be a resident of Stephens, Franklin, Hart and Rabun Counties and those who work in these counties are eligible for membership in North Georgia Credit Union. Also, those affiliated with the following participating employee groups are eligible to join.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
North Georgia Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: GA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
North Georgia Credit Union Requirements
- To qualify, you must meet membership requirements from Bowater Employees Credit Union
- Then, complete at least one of the following four requirements:
- Establish direct deposit
- Must have at least 10 debit card transactions
- Maintain an average balance of $500
- Open a loan account
North Georgia Credit Union Bonus Features
- No per check charges
- Free VISA debit card
- Overdraft protection available
- No monthly fee regardless of balance
If you are interested, make sure to check out North Georgia Credit Union to learn more about the current $25 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from North Georgia Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee