Northwest Bank is offering residents of Maryland, New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new MyNorthwest Checking with qualifying direct deposit.
To obtain the generous bonus, you would need to make two ACH direct deposits of $200 or more within 6 months of account opening. Be sure to have the two direct deposits received within two months prior to one year anniversary of the date the account was opened.
Once you have met the requirements, you will gain instant access to features such as access to free ATMs nationwide as well as a free VISA debit card within GO! Rewards and so much more. For those that are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can to start your new account experience! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Northwest Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: MyNorthwest Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Maryland, New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania (Bank Locator & you must be within 50 miles of a branch)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Must make 2 Direct Deposits of a minimum of $200 from an employer or outside sources
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: Account must be open for at least 12 months to receive second $100 bonus
Northwest Bank Bonus Requirements
- You must have 2 ACH direct deposits of $200 or more made by an employer or other outside source within 6 months of account opening. Internal transfers between accounts or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as deposits.
- The first bonus of $100 will be posted to the new account within 14 calendar days of the second direct deposit transaction. Eligibility to receive the first $100 bonus will expire 6 months from date account is opened.
- The second bonus of $100 will be paid to the account within 14 calendar days after the 1 year anniversary date of account opening. Customer must qualify for the first bonus in order to receive the second bonus and the 2 ACH Direct Deposits must be received within 2 months prior to the 1 year anniversary of date account was opened.
Northwest Bank Fine Print
- Bonuses only available to customers who open a new “MyNorthwest Checking” or “MyNorthwest Interest Checking” account (“Account”) that have not had an open checking account within six months of new account opening.
- All account owners must be qualifying customers. Bonuses limited to $200 per Account.
- Two ACH Direct Deposits (“Deposits(s)”) of $200 or more made by an employer or other outside source must be deposited in Account within 6 months of Account opening.
- Internal transfers between accounts or deposits made at a branch or ATM do not qualify as Deposit(s).
- First bonus of $100 will be paid to Account within 14 calendar days of the second Deposit.
- Eligibility to receive the first $100 bonus will expire 6 months from date Account is opened.
- Second bonus of $100 will be paid to Account within 14 calendar days after one year anniversary of Account being opened provided
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Northwest Bank is great for those who would love to earn a generous bonus with a new checking account. Not only do you get to enjoy all the features to better your banking experience, but you will also get the relief of knowing you are receiving the best customer service the bank has to offer.
However, the promotion is only available to residents of the four Northeast states listed above, but for the ones that do qualify, you guys might find this to be quite worth your time. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees