Whether you’re about to begin your journey or you’re about to end it, Oakland University Credit Union has the promotion for you. They are currently offering grads a chance to earn a $100 bonus when you add direct deposit to your checking accounts by August 31, 2019.
You’ll get great features you don’t want to miss out on. If these bonuses apply to you then keep reading to find out more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Oakland University Credit Union Summary
- Sign up today
- Account Type: Totally Gold, Classic, Money Market, & Rebuild Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: Varies
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: See Below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Totally Gold Checking: No monthly service fees
- Classic Checking: $5 monthly fee can be waived with $500 minimum balance.
- Money Market Checking: None listed
- Rebuild Checking: $10, unavoidable
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Oakland University Credit Union Requirements
- Open a new checking account with a direct deposit by August 31, 2019
- Keep the account in good standing
Oakland University Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- Direct Deposit: Grads will receive $100 by adding direct deposit to their checking accounts between 12/15/18 and 8/31/19
- Open a Cash Back Platinum Plus Visa Credit Card: Grads will receive $25 if they open a Cash Back Platinum Plus Visa credit card between 12/15/18 and 8/31/19 and make 5 transactions within the first 30 days.
- Upgrade your Platinum Visa to a Cash Back Platinum Plus Visa: Take advantage of our upgrade to a Platinum Plus and start earning cash back on every purchase. Receive $25 when you upgrade between 12/15/18 and 8/31/19. and make 5 transactions within 30 days.
If you are currently a resident of Michigan and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Oakland University Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee