Ocean First Bank is offering residents of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania a $200 bonus when you open a new Simply Great Checking account. I recommend doing this offer soon as it is subject to change at any time.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open a new checking account. You will receive the initial $50 when you open the checking account and use a OceanFirst Visa. You will receive $100 when you make a debit card transaction and mobile deposit of $25. They will also give another $50 for keeping your account open for 60 days. After you have met the Direct Deposit requirement and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as eBanking, eStatements, Free ePay, and so much more!
Opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: This membership is available nationwide, all you have to do is meet a few requirements such as going through one of Unify Financial Credit Union’s affiliates, such as the
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Ocean First Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Free Checking or eChecking
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability:New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, limited to $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $7.95
- Fee is waived the first 3 months of account opening. After the fee is waived when there is a daily balance of $5,000
- Early Termination Fee: Bonus is terminated
Ocean First Bank Checking Requirements
- Open a Simply Great Checking account from Ocean First Bank
- Request a OceanFirst Visa debit card and receive $50
- Within 60 days, make debit card transactions and a mobile deposit of $25 and earn $100.
- After 6 months, you will receive the last $50 bonus.
Ocean First Bank Bonus Fine Print
Offer is subject to change without notice.
Account must be in good standing to receive any bonus.
Make sure to check out Ocean First Bank to learn more about the current $200 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Ocean First Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees