OneWest Bank is offering residents of California an opportunity to each a $250 bonus when you open a new Checking Account by December 31, 2019!
To qualify for the bonus, you must first open your new checking account with a $1,000 opening deposit. Once opened, maintain an average balance of at least $1,000 for the first 90 days, then set up and receive Direct Deposits or ACH deposits totaling $650+ for least two consecutive months. Once the requirements have been completed, the $250 bonus will be deposited into your account after the 90 days.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor's Note: If you are a business looking for more promotions from this company, then check out our OneWest Bank Business Bonus review to see how you can earn up to a $600 bonus!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
OneWest Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Personal, Premium, OneAccount Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $650+
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: $5 – $25
- Personal Checking: $5 monthly fee waived with:
- $1000 average monthly balance, OR
- Enroll in eStatements, OR
- If the account holder is a senior -55 years or older, OR
- If the account holder is a minor – less than 18 years old
- Premium Checking: $10 monthly fee waived with average monthly balance of $1,000+
- OneAccount Checking: $25 monthly fee waived with average monthly balance of $10,000+
- Personal Checking: $5 monthly fee waived with:
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 6 months
OneWest Bank $100 Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Checking Account from OneWest Bank with a $1,000 opening deposit by December 31, 2019.
- Maintain an average balance of at least $1,000 for the first 90 days.
- Set up and receive Direct Deposits or ACH deposits totaling $650+ for least two consecutive months.
- Once the requirements have been completed, the $250 bonus will be deposited into your account within 90 days after meeting the requirements.
OneWest Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Limited time offer.
- $250 bonus offer is for customers aged 18 years or older who successfully open a new OneWest Bank Personal Checking account, Premium Checking account or One Account at any branch of OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A. between February 11, 2019 and December 31, 2019 and satisfy the requirements.
If you are interested, make sure to check out OneWest Bank to learn more about the current $250 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Unify Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the American Express® Business Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.*
• More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month**
• **4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
• Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
• Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,200.*
• Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
• Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManagerSM, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
• *Terms Apply
-See Rates & Fees