OneWest Bank is offering residents of California an opportunity to each a $250 cash bonus, when you open a Personal Checking, Premium Checking, or OneAccount Checking account! This offer is only available until January 15, 2019, so hurry in and get started today!
I recommend opening a Personal Checking account, because it is easier to avoid the monthly fees compared to the other checking accounts. Once you open a checking account of your choosing, make sure to activate a new debit card, sign up for eStatements, set up and receive recurring direct deposits or ACH deposits of $650+, to receive the bonus! Lastly, remember to keep the account open for at least 6 months before you close the account.
Editor’s Note: If you are a business looking for more promotions from this company, then check out our OneWest Bank Business Bonus review to see how you can earn up to a $600 bonus!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
OneWest Bank Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Personal Checking, Premium Checking, or OneAccount Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/15/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is Required
- $650 per month for two consecutive months
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Monthly Fee: (Waivable)
- $5 – Personal Checking (maintain $1000 average monthly balance, OR elect to recieve eStatements, OR account holder is a senior -55 years or older, OR one account holder is a minor – less than 18 years old)
- $10 – Premium Checking (maintain average monthly balance of $1,000+)
- $25 – OneAccount Checking (maintain average monthly balance of $10,000+)
- Early Termination Fee: If checking account is closed by the customer or OneWest Bank within six months after opening, the value of the bonus may be deducted from account at closing.
OneWest Bank $100 Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Personal Checking, Premium Checking, or OneAccount Checking account from OneWest Bank
- Activate a new debit card on your new checking account within 60 days of account opening
- Sign up for eStatements on your new checking account within 30 days of account opening
- Set up and receive recurring direct deposits or ACH deposits of $650 or more for at least two consecutive months to your new checking account within 90 days of account opening
OneWest Bank Checking Account Features
- Mobile Banking
- Free OneWest Bank Debit Card
- 24/7 Banking Access
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Convient ATM Access
- Free Online Bill Pay
OneWest Bank $250 bonus offer is for new customers aged 18 years or older who successfully open a new OneWest Bank Personal Checking, Premium Checking, or OneAccount checking account no later than January 15, 2019. Not only do you get to enjoy the bonus with this current promotion, but you will also be able to enjoy a host of features to better your banking experience. What’s not to like about that? However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the American Express® Business Gold Card:
-More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month †
-†4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
-Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
-Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,188.*
-Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
-Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManagerSM, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
-Add Employee Cards with a no annual fee option. Earn rewards on employee purchases and track employee expenses with spending limits, alerts, and summary reports.*
-See Rates & Fees