Residents of Orange County, California can now enjoy a generous $80 bonus from Orange County’s Credit Union when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by November 30, 2018. Simply sign up for eStatement, qualify for a new debit MasterCard as well as providing a direct deposit or 5 debit card purchases.
Once you have met the requirements, you will get to enjoy the bonus as well as all the great account features! However, be sure to utilize the promo code FACEBOOK80 at the time of account opening to qualify.
If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Orange County’s Credit Union membership is available to anyone in California who lives or works in Orange or Riverside Counties and the neighboring communities of Long Beach, Signal Hill, Lakewood, and Cerritos. Family and household members of current credit union members are also eligible
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Orange County’s CU Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $80
- Availability: Orange County, CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct deposit is optional, if not, you’ll have to make 5 debit card transactions within 60 days.
- Additional Requirements:
- Qualify for a Debit MasterCard
- Bonus typically paid within 90 days
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $0, $6, or $8. Maintain deposit amount on account
- Early Termination Fee: If account is closed within 90 days, the credit union will charge you for the bonus.
Orange County’s CU Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a new personal checking account
- Use Promo Code FACEBOOK80 online
- Enroll in e-Statements, sign up and qualify for a Debit MasterCard, and either set up and receive Direct Deposit or make 5 Debit Card purchases within 60 days
- You should receive the bonus within 90 days of completing the requirements.
Orange County’s CU Fine Print
- Must provide minimum $25 opening deposit
- Not available in conjunction with other offers
- One bonus per household
How would you like to earn a generous $80 bonus? What about getting to enjoy all the great features to better your banking experience for a lot easier than you would expect? If so, then the current promotion from Orange County’s Credit Union is the one for you!
Not only do you get to enjoy both the bonus and features, but you also get the satisfaction of knowing you are getting the best service the bank has to offer. However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card:
-Earn 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
-Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
-Earn 10 points per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
-Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
-Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
-Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
-IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®