For residents of Pennsylvania, Penn Community Bank is now offering a generous $50 cash bonus when you open a new eligible checking account with them and complete requirements. This offer is only available to those in the Workplace Connections Program through December 31, 2018. To earn your bonus, simply open a new Free Checking account. That’s pretty much it! The $50 bonus will be deposited into your account at the time of opening.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, eStatements, Online Bill Pay, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! Again this is a generous checking bonus with a generous and lenient checking account that offers premium top quality perks that’ll allow you to strive more with your financial expenses.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Penn Community Bank Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Must be in the Workplace Connections Program
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Account must remain open and active for six (6) months from the date of account opening or a $50 early termination fee will be assessed.
Penn Community Bank Requirements:
- Open a new Free Checking account through Penn Community Bank’s “Workplace Connections Program” by December 31, 2018.
- The $50 incentive will be deposited into your account at the time of opening.
Penn Community Bank Fine Print:
- Free Checking Account has no minimum deposit to earn the bonus, no minimum balance requirement, no monthly service charge, and no per-check fees.
- Customer responsible for other fees associated with account, such as purchase of checks, non-sufficient/unavailable fund fees and/or fees assessed at non-Penn Community Bank ATMs.
- The bonus offer applies to other Penn Community Personal Checking Accounts that are part of Workplace Connections.
- The amount of the bonus will be credited to your account at time of opening and will be reported to the IRS as interest for the year.
- If multiple accounts are opened with the same signer, only one account will be eligible for the bonus.
- Contact a representative for other account offers.
- Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time.
If you are a resident of Pennsylvania, then check out Penn Community Bank. With a generous sign up bonus of $50, you can also enjoy a checking account with plenty of benefits to choose from. This is a great and easy bonus for anyone to do since all you need to do it sign up for an account, so be sure to take advantage of this great offer while it lasts! If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
With the Ink Business Preferred℠ Card:
• Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year
• Earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn
• Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• Redeem points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more - your points don't expire as long as your account is open
• No foreign transaction fees
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• $95 Annual Fee