Ponce Bank is offering residents nationwide a 5.15% APY when you open a High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
The High Yield Money Market Deposit Account is now America’s highest rate! I spoke to a Customer Service Rep and it’s confirmed only a Soft Pull when opening the MMDA account. Sign up today before it’s too late!
Ponce Bank Money Markets Review
Ponce Bank is headquartered in Bronx and is the 44th largest bank in the state of New York. It is also the 666th largest bank in the nation.
I’ll review the Ponce Bank High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA) below.
Ponce Bank Money Market Rate
To easily earn Ponce Bank’s competitive rate, start by opening a High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA).
- Eligible account: Ponce Bank High-yield Money Market Deposit Account (MMDA)
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $1.
- Fill out your personal information – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account/transfer funds – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Start earning interest from Day 1 of your first deposit with no limit on how much you can earn.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- FDIC insured. No fees.
- Bank with purpose: your deposit helps us keep investing in underserved communities hard hit by the Covid crisis.
If you’re looking to open an interest bearing account, Ponce Bank offers a competitive rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.