Provident Credit Union is offering residents of California a chance to earn a maximum cash bonus of $150! All you have to do is open a new Provident Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking, or Simply Free Checking account. Once you have done so, be sure to make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month as well as having monthly direct deposits or automatic credits of at least $500. After that is met, enroll in online banking and e-Documents (electronic statements and notices) with valid email address. Make sure you meet the requirements for two consecutive months to obtain the bonus.
Once all the requirements listed above are met, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as a host of account features to better your banking experience! However, if you are interested, I recommend you act as soon as you can while the offer is still valid!
Editors Note: If you are interested in another Provident Credit Union promotion, be sure to check out our review of their $150 Checking Account Bonus! The requirements are fairly the same for the $200 bonus as well, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!
Eligibility: If you live or work in San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, Monterey, Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Humboldt, or Los Angeles (City) they you are eligible to join. Family members and those who live in the same household as a Provident Credit Union member are eligible to join too. Be sure to check out their membership page for additional information to see if you can join.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Provident CU Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Provident Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking, OR Simply Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Credit Card Funding up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit of $500
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None, but there is a $10 joining fee (waived online)
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
Provident CU Bank Bonus Requirements:
- Sign up for a new checking account from Provident Credit Union.
- Complete these monthly requirements for two consecutive statement cycles following the month that your account is opened:
- Make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month
- Have a monthly direct deposit or automatic credit of at least $500. and
- Enroll in e-Documents (electronic statements and notices) with a valid email address.
Provident CU Bank Fine Print:
- The minimum deposit required to open a checking account is $25.
- To qualify for the New Account Bonus, you must be a new member, 18 or older, reside in California, and meet the monthly requirements described above
- Requirements must be met within 60 days of account opening
- Must remain in good standing
With the holiday season just around the corner, having some extra cash can go a long way. Provident Credit Union understands that, and that is why the bank is offering you a generous bonus just for meeting a few requirements! Qualified customers will be able to earn the bonus and be able to be a part of a well established bank. Additionally, you will gain access to a range of account features to better your financial future ahead! However, if you are not interested, I recommend checking out our complete list of Bank Promotions for additional offers!
|With the Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard®:
-Enjoy a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 14.24% APR will apply
-Low 14.24% variable APR on purchases and cash advances
-No annual fee
-No foreign transaction fees
-International Chip and PIN