Provident Credit Union is offering residents of California a chance to earn a maximum cash bonus of $150! All you have to do is open a new Provident Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking, or Simply Free Checking account.
Once you have done so, be sure to make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month as well as having monthly direct deposits or automatic credits of at least $500. After that is met, enroll in online banking and e-Documents (electronic statements and notices) with valid email address. Make sure you meet the requirements for two consecutive months to obtain the bonus.
Editors Note: If you are interested in another Provident Credit Union promotion, be sure to check out our review of their $150 Checking Account Bonus! The requirements are fairly the same for the $200 bonus as well, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!
Eligibility: If you live or work in San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, Monterey, Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Humboldt, or Los Angeles (City) they you are eligible to join. Family members and those who live in the same household as a Provident Credit Union member are eligible to join too. Be sure to check out their membership page for additional information to see if you can join.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Provident CU Bank Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Provident Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking, OR Simply Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Credit Card Funding up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit of $500
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Detailed Requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None, but there is a $10 joining fee (waived online)
- Early Termination Fee: No Termination Fee
Provident CU Bank Bonus Requirements
- Sign up for a new checking account from Provident Credit Union.
- Complete these monthly requirements for two consecutive statement cycles following the month that your account is opened:
- Make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month
- Have a monthly direct deposit or automatic credit of at least $500. and
- Enroll in e-Documents (electronic statements and notices) with a valid email address.
Provident CU Bank Fine Print
- The minimum deposit required to open a checking account is $25.
- To qualify for the New Account Bonus, you must be a new member, 18 or older, reside in California, and meet the monthly requirements described above
- Requirements must be met within 60 days of account opening
- Must remain in good standing
With the holiday season just around the corner, having some extra cash can go a long way. Provident Credit Union understands that, and that is why the bank is offering you a generous bonus just for meeting a few requirements! Qualified customers will be able to earn the bonus and be able to be a part of a well established bank. Additionally, you will gain access to a range of account features to better your financial future ahead!
However, if you are not interested, I recommend checking out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for additional offers!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee