Available for residents of California, Provident Credit Union is offering a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Super Reward Checking Account. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is enroll in eStatements, make $300 worth of Debit/Credit Card transactions, then set up and receive a monthly Direct Deposit of $10,000 or more within 10 days of account opening. Maintain the balance for three consecutive months. After you have completed the requirements, you will receive the $200 bonus within 150 days of account opening.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as Online and Mobile banking, online Bill Pay, access to 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs, eDeposits, and so much more to make your banking experience easier! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Editors Note: Be sure to use Promo Code: 9266 when opening your account to be eligible for this promotional offer.
If you are interested in another Provident Credit Union promotion, be sure to check out our review of their $150 Checking Account Bonus! The requirements are fairly the same for the $200 bonus as well, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!
Eligibility: If you live or work in San Mateo, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, Monterey, Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Humboldt, or Los Angeles (City) they you are eligible to join. Family members and those who live in the same household as a Provident Credit Union member are eligible to join too. Be sure to check out their membership page for additional information to see if you can join.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Provident Credit Union Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Super Reward Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull for membership
- Credit Card Funding: Fund up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Must use Promo Code: 9266
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Provident Credit Union Checking Requirements:
- Open a Super Reward Checking account from Provident Credit Union.
- Be sure yo input Promo Code: 9266 to be eligible for the promotional offer.
- Make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month.
- Maintain enrollment in e-Documents
- Have a monthly direct deposit or ACH transfer of at least $10,000 within 10 days of account opening and maintain the $10,000 balance for three consecutive months
- After meeting the requirements, the $200 bonus will be deposited into your account within 150 days of account opening.
Provident Credit Union Bonus Fine Print:
- Open one of the following checking accounts: Super Reward Checking, Provident Checking, or Simply Free Checking.
- You are not eligible if you are a current owner or signer on a Provident Credit Union personal checking account or business checking account or if you have been an owner or signer on a Provident Credit Union personal checking account or business checking account within the last six months.
- One Checking Account Bonus per household/business.
- Offer may expire anytime.
- You will receive the stated bonus within 150 days of account opening.
- We may report the value of the $200 Checking Account Bonus to the IRS.
- Your account must be active & in good standing for three consecutive months following the month that your account is opened.
- Membership required.
- You must be a new member and open a Membership Savings account, be 18 or older, and reside in California.
- The minimum balance for the Membership Savings account is $5.00.
All in all, if you are looking for a new banking experience and currently resides in California, this could be a bonus for you to take a look at. However, I would not personally recommend this promotion simply because Provident Credit Union does a hard pull when you open a new account. However, if you are not discourage by the credit inquiry, you could still earn a generous $200 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees