For residents of California, Provident Credit Union is offering an attractive $400 bonus when you open a Checking Account and Money Market Savings Account by March 12, 2019.
Using promo code 300, open a checking account and meet the requirements. Earn a $200 checking bonus when you open a checking account and meet certain requirements.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you are interested in another Provident Credit Union promotion, be sure to check out our review of their $200 Checking Account Bonus! The requirements are fairly the same for the $150 bonus as well, so be sure to take advantage of it while it lasts!
Eligibility: If you live or work in select counties in California, are related to or live in the same household as a current member, are an employee of a company belonging to one of the following Chambers of Commerce, or meet other requirements, then you are eligible to join. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Provident Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account & Money Market Savings Account
- Maximum Bonus: $400
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/12/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Must use promo code 300
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Super Reward Checking: No monthly service fees
- Provident Checking: $5 monthly service fee; waived by:
- $1,000 Direct Deposit per month minimum
- $2,500 min in savings and checking combined balances at Provident
- Minimum of 2 electronic bill payments/month (Bill payments issued via paper check will not count towards waiving the monthly service fee)
- Simply Free Checking: No monthly service fees
- Money Market: No monthly service fees; however, must deposit a minimum of $2,500 at account opening
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if account remains inactive after 90 days from account opening
Provident Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Checking account from Provident Credit Union by March 12, 2019
- Make sure you use Promo Code 300 to be eligible for this offer
- Once opened complete these requirements:
- Make purchases of $300 or more using a Provident debit and/or credit card per month; AND
- Have monthly direct deposits or automatic credits of at least $500; AND
- Enroll in online banking and e-Documents with valid email address
- Your account must be active and in good standing for two consecutive months following the month that your account is opened
- Then, open a Money Market account and complete these requirements:
- Deposit at least $15,000 in new money within 10 business days; AND
- Maintain an average daily balance of $15,000 for two consecutive months following the month that your account is opened
- Once the requirements are met, your bonuses will be deposited into your respective accounts within 120 days of account opening
Provident Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- Automatic or electronic payments using your checking account and routing number are not considered purchases.
- By providing your payee with your debit or credit card number, your posted automatic payments will be counted as eligible purchases.
- Debit card cash-back amounts, cash advances on credit cards, and checks do not count towards qualifications.
- Only one Visa credit card can have its purchases count towards your qualifications each month (whichever one that is selected on the account on the last business day of the month).
- Limit 1 (one) Super Reward Checking account per membership.
- One $200 Checking Bonus per household/business.
- $200 Checking Bonus offer may expire anytime.
- The Bonus may be reported to the IRS and any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the member
If you are interested in a new banking opportunity from Provident Credit Union, check out this offer today! Earn up to a $400 bonus when you open a Checking Account and Money Market Savings Account and meet certain requirements.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Provident Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here