Provident Credit Union is offering residents of California a $250 bonus when you open a Provident Round Up Savings account.
To qualify for the generous offer, you must open an account and use your debit card for your purchases. Each of the purchases you make will be rounded to the nearest dollar and will be transferred from your checking to your savings account!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.25% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Provident Credit Union Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Round-Up Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below for Detailed Requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Provident Credit Union Bonus Requirements
- Open a savings account from Provident Credit Union with a $5 minimum deposit.
- Use your debit card for your everyday purchases.
- Your purchases will automatically be round up to the nearest dollar.
- Provident Credit Union will match 100% of your eligible round up transactions for the first three months on your first enrolled account.
- After the first three months, the credit union will match 5% on this account and all subsequent enrolled accounts up to $250 per year.
Provident Credit Union Fine Print
- Matching funds are paid annually at the anniversary date of enrollment (or the following business day) on accounts in good standing that remain open, enrolled, and have a positive balance.
- Matching funds only apply to signature based round up transactions (i.e. when the credit option is selected) and do not include the add-on amounts that you may have added in the program.
- You must be enrolled in e-Documents in order to receive your matched funds
If you are a resident of California looking to start a new banking experience, then now is your chance! Provident Credit Union is offering a bonus of up to $250 when you sign up for a new account and meet all the requirements associated. You will be able to enjoy the better side of banking as well as experiencing the best service the bank provides. Additionally, you will have access to a wide selection of features to better your financial status! However, this promotion is limited geographically. If you qualify, this might be quite worthwhile.
However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee