Provident Credit Union is offering residents of California a $250 bonus when you open a Provident Round Up Savings account. To qualify for the generous offer, you must open an account and use your debit card for your purchases. Each of the purchases you make will be rounded to the nearest dollar and will be transferred from your checking to your savings account! Once the requirements are met, you will receive the bonus as well as a range of account features to better your financial future. If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
HSBC Choice checking account: Get a $200 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Choice Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.22% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS119 by February 4, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by February 18, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|American Express Personal Savings Account: Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly, links easily with your current bank accounts, get 24/7 access, & there is no need to switch banks. No monthly fees, no minimum balance. FDIC Insured.
Apply Now---American Express Personal Savings Account Review
Table of Contents
Provident Credit Union Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Round-Up Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below for Detailed Requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Provident Credit Union Bonus Requirements:
- Open a savings account from Provident Credit Union with a $5 minimum deposit.
- Use your debit card for your everyday purchases.
- Your purchases will automatically be round up to the nearest dollar.
- Provident Credit Union will match 100% of your eligible round up transactions for the first three months on your first enrolled account.
- After the first three months, the credit union will match 5% on this account and all subsequent enrolled accounts up to $250 per year.
Provident Credit Union Fine Print:
- Matching funds are paid annually at the anniversary date of enrollment (or the following business day) on accounts in good standing that remain open, enrolled, and have a positive balance.
- Matching funds only apply to signature based round up transactions (i.e. when the credit option is selected) and do not include the add-on amounts that you may have added in the program.
- You must be enrolled in e-Documents in order to receive your matched funds
If you are a resident of California looking to start a new banking experience, then now is your chance! Provident Credit Union is offering a bonus of up to $250 when you sign up for a new account and meet all the requirements associated. You will be able to enjoy the better side of banking as well as experiencing the best service the bank provides. Additionally, you will have access to a wide selection of features to better your financial status! However, this promotion is limited geographically. If you qualify, this might be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not interested, then be sure to check out our updated list of Best Savings Accounts for all your banking needs!
|With the Barclaycard Ring® Mastercard®:
-Enjoy a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable 14.24% APR will apply
-Low 14.24% variable APR on purchases and cash advances
-No annual fee
-No foreign transaction fees
-International Chip and PIN