Public Employees Credit Union is currently offering residents of Texas who lives near the Beaumont branch at 4215 Eastex Freeway a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account with a debit card and direct deposit. To be able to earn the bonus, all you would need to do is meet a few simple requirements that comes with your new account. Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking as well as having the financial security of being NCUA insured. If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can to start your new account experience!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Public Employees Credit Union Bonus Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Yes
- Receive $50 for each requirement met:
- Open a new account in branch
- Second monthly direct deposit occurs within the first 90 days of your account opening
- Swipe your new debit card for at least 10 signature based transactions of at least $5 each within 30 days of the date of your initial purchase swipe.
- Swipe your debit card for at least 10 additional signature based transactions of at least $5 each during days 31-60 after the date of your initial purchase swipe
- The minimum required to open a checking account is $25.00.
- Receive $50 for each requirement met:
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Benefits Plus: $4.95, $3.95 for seniors
- Classic Checking : $5, unless you have a $300 minimum daily balance.
- Early Termination Fee: Yes
- New checking account with direct deposit must remain open for 6 months or account owner is subject to $10 account closing fee
Public Employees Credit Union Account Requirements:
- Open a new Checking account with Public Employees Credit Union with a debit card and direct deposit.
- Set up at least 2 monthly direct deposits of $500 each
- Swipe your debit card at least 10 times before the 30th day after your initial swipe
- Swipe your debit card at least 10 times between the 31st and 60th day after your initial swipe,
Public Employees Credit Union Account Fine Print:
- Direct deposit must be an electronic deposit of your payroll check, pension or government
- Must complete two months of direct deposits of at least $500 each
month within 90 days of account opening.
- Rates, terms & conditions subject to change.
- New checking account with direct deposit must remain open for 12 months or account
owner is subject to $50 account closing fee.
- Limit one $200 promotional checking account per household.
- All offers related to this promotion end 90 days after you open your new PECU
checking account and may not be resumed at a later date.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other PECU offer or promotion.
- Cash incentives are considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- For questions about this promotion call PECU at 409-892-3171.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Public Employees Credit Union is great for those who lives in Texas (within 10 miles of the branch) and would like to start a new banking experience. Not only do you get to enjoy a rather generous bonus just for signing up and meeting the requirements, but you will also be able to utilize a range of features to better your banking experiences. Additionally, it doesn’t hurt to be federally insured by NCUA! However, if you are not currently interested in this great offer, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|With the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card:
-Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
-Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
-Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
-Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
-60,000 Points are redeemable for $750 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
-No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
-Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
-No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*