Public Employees Credit Union is currently offering residents of Texas who lives near the Beaumont branch at 4215 Eastex Freeway a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account with a debit card and direct deposit.
To be able to earn the bonus, all you would need to do is meet a few simple requirements that comes with your new account. Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking as well as having the financial security of being NCUA insured. If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can to start your new account experience!
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, or attend school within a 10-mile radius of any of our Central Texas branches, then you are eligible to join. If you are a family member of a current PECU member or you have membership in specified Texas associations then you are also eligible to join too. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get $350 when you open an Advance checking account, fund account with at least $5,000 in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening and maintain balance for 90 days AND set-up monthly direct deposits from a third party into the checking account for 3 consecutive months. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.30% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS619 by July 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by July 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Public Employees Credit Union Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Yes
- Receive $50 for each requirement met:
- Open a new account in branch
- Second monthly direct deposit occurs within the first 90 days of your account opening
- Swipe your new debit card for at least 10 signature based transactions of at least $5 each within 30 days of the date of your initial purchase swipe.
- Swipe your debit card for at least 10 additional signature based transactions of at least $5 each during days 31-60 after the date of your initial purchase swipe
- The minimum required to open a checking account is $25.00.
- Receive $50 for each requirement met:
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Benefits Plus: $4.95, $3.95 for seniors
- Classic Checking : $5, unless you have a $300 minimum daily balance.
- Early Termination Fee: Yes
- New checking account with direct deposit must remain open for 6 months or account owner is subject to $10 account closing fee
Public Employees Credit Union Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Checking account with Public Employees Credit Union with a debit card and direct deposit.
- Set up at least 2 monthly direct deposits of $500 each
- Swipe your debit card at least 10 times before the 30th day after your initial swipe
- Swipe your debit card at least 10 times between the 31st and 60th day after your initial swipe,
Public Employees Credit Union Fine Print
- Direct deposit must be an electronic deposit of your payroll check, pension or government
- Must complete two months of direct deposits of at least $500 each
month within 90 days of account opening.
- Rates, terms & conditions subject to change.
- New checking account with direct deposit must remain open for 12 months or account
owner is subject to $50 account closing fee.
- Limit one $200 promotional checking account per household.
- All offers related to this promotion end 90 days after you open your new PECU
checking account and may not be resumed at a later date.
- Promotion may not be combined with any other PECU offer or promotion.
- Cash incentives are considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- For questions about this promotion call PECU at 409-892-3171.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Public Employees Credit Union is great for those who lives in Texas (within 10 miles of the branch) and would like to start a new banking experience. Not only do you get to enjoy a rather generous bonus just for signing up and meeting the requirements, but you will also be able to utilize a range of features to better your banking experiences. Additionally, it doesn’t hurt to be federally insured by NCUA!
However, if you are not currently interested in this great offer, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM